New condo. How to prove address without yellow tabien baan?

9 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

Still as noted not everyone wants nor does anyone need a Yellow book", and hence I believe the Chanote (plus copy) would have sufficed for the residence proof (in addition to other documents noted (TM30 copy and TM47)).

I have never taken the actual Chanote (in fact it's never left my Condo). A copy has always been accepted without question

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BritTim said:
8 hours ago, BritTim said:

If the only resident of the property is a foreigner, the blue book will be empty.

The chanote in your name, plus the explanation that you not yet have a yellow book should be sufficient for things like TM30 notification. However, if you are a foreign owner, the yellow book will simplify matters in some cases.

Thanks for that, I didn't know the 'Blue Book' was left empty - slightly absurd but very 'Thai'.

I remember reports onTV/AN before where some people that have a yellow Tabien Baan have told they still need a Confirmation of Address and not only by Immigration.  I don't have a yellow book yet but remember my bank stating they would not accept it if I did - only a COA. That - despite me holding a driving licence with my address on it, my name being on the back of the chanotte (usufruct registration) and holding a registered Usufruct.

What makes all that ridiculous is that all Korat Immigration wanted from me in order to provide a COA was a copy of my Usufruct Agreement.