Where can i order Cod, pollock or haddock fish online ?

steph83

7 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Scots, Taffies and Paddies also eat the aforementioned fish, so British would be more appropriate. 

Australian's like their fish...............

The problem with frozen fish is that it freezes/cooks down to almost half it's frozen weight. I have found cod bought in Thailand to be tough.

I would find a place that does good fish of your choice and ask who supplies them. Transporting frozen food across Thailand is rarely an issue. 

Here is an example of a price list:-

https://nookiesdelights.3baht.net/docs/Nookies Price List.pdf

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

.... and the relevance of that comment is?

allow me to mediate for future scuffles...hover your mouse over his avatar,,,click ignore--check all boxes....breathe in deep and continue on telling kids to stay off your lawn....enjoy your day ????

Sticky Lives Matter

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

id def be wary of online fish as the source could easily be an issue..i mean are u gonna return it if its crap?....i see many places in CM that sell frozen fish i can track sources and visually see

even the lotus fresh express shops have it as ive had the smoke fresh mackerel...

rimping seems like the place to start..if the price seems high u get what u pay for

or as it do i enjoy the fish thats available here as the tab tim i had last week was good-

side note I was a chef for rimping and they would order my products to cook so you

could try to have them order it to save on shipping as they are doing it anyway...

of course youre gonna run into farm raised unless you are down south pulling fish from sea..

25 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Available from Expat foods, along with a load of other foods, their Indian curries, and pizzas I find yummy. not Cash on delivery, pay at ATM. upload the ATM  receipt to them (i just take a photo) very good service, Even if you live right out in the sticks they have a feature to show your place on google maps. Ps comes in a foam box with dry ice.

curry in a hurry!   dont forget the chickpeas!

38 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Available from Expat foods, along with a load of other foods, their Indian curries, and pizzas I find yummy. not Cash on delivery, pay at ATM. upload the ATM  receipt to them (i just take a photo) very good service, Even if you live right out in the sticks they have a feature to show your place on google maps. Ps comes in a foam box with dry ice.

Thank you also for the tip.

3 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

allow me to mediate for future scuffles...hover your mouse over his avatar,,,click ignore--check all boxes....breathe in deep and continue on telling kids to stay off your lawn....enjoy your day ????

Sticky Lives Matter

We need more of that sort of advice on this forum....

Advice heeded and duly acted upon.

Sticky Lives do indeed matter....stick up for the Stickies....????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

19 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

We need more of that sort of advice on this forum....

Advice heeded and duly acted upon.

Sticky Lives do indeed matter....stick up for the Stickies....????

As CEO of the Sticky Foundation I would like to offer you a complimentary membership ????

Dont forget to like and subscribe!

• Haha 1