Does anyone know of a good carpenter in Pattaya for kitchen and bathroom cabinet work.

Longwood50

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

seem to remember some guy in Israel a while back, but I don't know if he is still around.   Haha 555

For whatever reason the people on this forum seemed inclined not to be helpful but rather make what they believe are humorous comments, I guess just to see their post.  

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Furioso said:

Planet Kitchen on Thepprasit Road. 

Are they good?  We are meeting with the owner.  I was under the impression that they too were really just ordering kitchens built by some company and not truly an onsite carpenter who can adjust to any imperfections in the construction of the home or build anything that truly is custom.

3 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Are they good?  We are meeting with the owner.  I was under the impression that they too were really just ordering kitchens built by some company and not truly an onsite carpenter who can adjust to any imperfections in the construction of the home or build anything that truly is custom.

You might be right, my neighbor is ordering a whole new kitchen from them but it wouldn't hurt to ask them what they can do. 

12 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

For whatever reason the people on this forum seemed inclined not to be helpful but rather make what they believe are humorous comments, I guess just to see their post.  

At least I put Haha & 555. 

On 8/25/2023 at 6:07 PM, Longwood50 said:

I am looking for a good carpenter in the Pattaya area

This guy did a lot of work for my neighbour and he was very happy with the result. Built in furniture and other stuff.

I asked regarding some small jobs and although I was in no hurry I found the quote somewhat eye watering.......

His wife/partner's name is Kwan and you can get him/her on 089 246 3615. 

If you find anybody else good please let us know as I still need the jobs doing :smile: