90-day report query

Presnock

Last week, I received my notice from CM immigration that my 90-day report date was 15 dates in the future.  All good.  The next day I filed my 90-day report online and received the notice fm immigration that they had received it.  Normally I receive the next due date email attachment within 1/2 days but didn't this time so this morning I checked the "status".  On the far right side of the reports, it indicates "pending"

but on the far left it has a red X under cancel.  I am not in CM currently, visiting with my daughter/wife in Bangkok as daughter is entering her first year at college here in Bangkok.  The lady we rented a house

from sent in the TM30 that we are renting the house.  But, we bought a house in Sankamphaeng so this one we are renting now in Bangkok is only a temporary stay and I will be returning to CM when it is time

to file for another year stay.  Has anyone else gotten an X under the cancel and then the "pending" was okayed and the next 90-day due date message was received or is immigration thinking that I have

left CM?  Realize no one really knows what immi is thinking but just wondering if they are slow on returning the next date.