CR Immigration Office Moving

Will27

• 2 weeks later...

Can confirm the new CP TM office is up and running. It seems to be a full service office. (Well, as full a service as before the move.). The office is at the W end of the complex, ‘behind’ the passport office. You need to leave the main building and cross the road into the carpark. (Difficult to describe!) 

7FCDE9CD-D929-42C3-9710-D778B31BCEA0.jpeg

14966365-A478-491B-81C5-BEB3204CCEFE.jpeg

Piece of cake, if you drive into center from Old Phaholyothin Road drive straight into the under cover car park and it's on your right on the other side of the car park.

Looks like a temp job to me, I'd be inclined to believe the airport office is being renovated.

IMG-0180.jpg

I drove into the car park entrance this morning, turned right, parked and i was about 10meters/ 30 feet from the front door.

You cannot see it until you walk down to the mall and look right.

If you know where Advice IT is and walk out of the nearest exit you will be directly opposite the entrance to Immigration.

Capture ad.PNG

• Thumbs Up 1

That's a good map, explains why I missed it, I just rode through on my bike, had to concentrate on the bumps and not hitting anything so was difficult to search around.

14 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

This is a good map, explains how I missed it on my bike, had to focus on bumps and not hitting anything.

Capture ad.PNG

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 9:33 PM, Rotweiler said:

Another GOOD reason to continue using Mae Sai office rather than the disaster called Chiang Rai Immigration.

I've always had great service from the Chiang Rai office, better than Mae Sai. I think it depends on which IO you get on the day.

• 3 months later...