Can you recommend hotel/ resort in countryside or rice fields area in CM?

advancebooking

You went online and found only one place? There are hundreds of places around the Chiang Mai area. I have been to at least a dozen of them. And all of them can be researched on Agoda or Booking.com

But I will recommend one in particular just outside Doi Saket Town, called Jasmine Hills. The owners are from Singapore and very friendly. We have been there three times. Check out the information on agoda, then send me a pm and I will give you their private number and you can fix something direct. 

I have been myself at a few places, but it was several years ago so I won't mention. I am sure you will find what suits you. A word of caution however: if you stay near rice fields, waterfalls, jungle, there will likely be mosquitoes. Take your precautions, because at the moment there is a big wave of dengue infections in the CM area.

4 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

There are 2 Jungle resorts in Mae Rim. I've stayed at both and both are great...but the one on the Mae Sa River, near the waterfall is really fab. Cheap too. Restaurant & swimming pool. 

At Nata Chic Jungle Resort. 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/NAcakLQfXd9Zb4qa9

HI. I looked on booking.co and it seems there are 2:

which one were you referring to?

20 hours ago, advancebooking said:

HI. I looked on booking.co and it seems there are 2:

which one were you referring to?

Yes, as I said...there are 2 and stayed at and liked both...but provided a Google Maps link to Chic JUNGLE 464 as that is on the river and near the waterfall. Can walk from one to the other in 20 mins, but do recommend JUNGLE 464 over VIEW 469. I'll be staying there again next month for a couple days.