I've Got This Virus.

thai4u

What so hard to understand???

this qebsite stuck in my home page..I CANT CHANGE IT !!!

*ps: yesterday the website picture was the king and queen old picture from.

How can I change it? somebody hi jack my home page.

If you had actually said that initially, it would have been understood. The info you gave told us nothing.

Now;

Which web browser are you using?

What OS and version?

What antivirus software are you using?

Go here and do an online scan:

http://www.eset.com/threat-center/cac.php

Tell us the results if any.

*ps: yesterday the website picture was the king and queen old picture from.

How can I change it? somebody hi jack my home page.

Hey, hang on, you opened the thread and have no more information other than - this is my homepage...

You never mentioned that someone "hi jacked" your page.... no need to get snotty - if you want help give as much information first rather than letting people guess what you are talking about...

Right, that said: back to helping you...

You say you have a virus then you say someone has hi jacked your pages... it simply looks to me like you have deleted one of the images (H.M Queen) from your web page files..

Have you bothered to look at where you saved everything to see if the HM Queen image is still there?

I would check your files on your PC and make sure you haven't deleted them.. it is very unlikely that someone else would - they would need you log in details THEN they could delete.. but why bother? Your sites not worth hacking, and if they did why remove just one photo?

Basically start again, making sure you save everything along the way and make sure no body knows your password

Oh and while I think of it, you may want to make sure that you have the permission to use the image you are using on your website - copyright infringment is very serious

ED

OK, my turn to eat humble pie and climb down from my mighty horse...

Sorry - I misunderstood what you were talking about when you said someone hijack your hompage, and you were talking about your own website.. sorry

The poster who told you how to change your internet settings is correct..

Edited by FormasianPaul

Oh and while I think of it, you may want to make sure that you have the permission to use the image you are using on your website - copyright infringment is very serious

I don't believe that official portraits of The Royal Family are subject to copyright.

Thai4u have you tried manually changing the home page in Tools/Internet Options?

Report:

nod32 online scan didnt fix it.

SpyBot didnt clean it.

My nod32 on the pc installed also didnt found it at all...

have some ideas?

+ when I open video from websites (its an ie7) instead of see the video I get green color background......what is it about.. ? some websites can.some websites can not..

Is it a problem with the explorer or what?