Jokes To Cheer Up

Love formulae:

Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son: Mum, I've just swallowed a bone.

Mum: Are you choking?

Son: No, I'm serious!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man caught a Goldy fish:

- Let me go, I will grant you any wish… Said fish

- Hm... Can you make the world peace?

- Hm... hm... Too many things and people involved... Maybe you have something more personal?

- Hm... Can you make my girlfriend pretty? Here is her picture...

- Oh.... how about your first wish? World peace?

A man can go two weeks without eating. But if he doesn't rest at all, hecan only survive for one week. If you wish to have a long life and stay healthy, pleasetake note of the advice below...

DON'T SLEEP WITH WATCH

Watches can emit a certain level of radioactivity. Though small, but if youwear your watch to bed for a long time, it might have adverse effects onyour health.

DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA/UNDERWARE

Scientists in America have discovered those that wear bras for more than 12hours have a higher risk of getting breast cancer. Well the same goes downthere for guys..... imagine having a prostectic part. So go to bed without it.

DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE

Though some of us will use phone as alarm clocks, try to put the phone far as possible. Scientists have proved that electrical items including mobile phone and television sets emit magnetic waves that increase danger of getting cancer...

DON'T SLEEP WITH MAKE UP

People who sleep with make up might have skin problems in the long run. Sleeping with make up will cause the skin to have difficulty in breathingand problem in perspiring. You will also need a much longer time to go into deep sleep.

DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHERS' WIFE OR HUSBAND

You may never wake up again.