Swedish drug trafficker arrested.

roo860

58 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thought it could have been you !!!... 

I'm wondering why so many Swedish traffic drugs...  :giggle:

Exactly, Scandinavians, arrogant and entitled, think they'll never get caught, making it more difficult for us law abiding foreigners to stay, How dare they!!!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I hate it, and only one Swede who traffic drugs is a problem for me. No excuses. However, I do think UK have a little bit more of the same kind. 

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Guess your thought was wrong. What can I say, you were not that lucky. I make 500k per month legally.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I hate it, and only one Swede who traffic drugs is a problem for me. No excuses. However, I do think UK have a little bit more of the same kind. 

BOOM !!!...  You managed to slip in a Brit-bash even on a thread about a Swedish criminal !!!! 

Like a moth to a flame.....    Brilliant stuff....  :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

BOOM !!!...  You managed to slip in a Brit-bash even on a thread about a Swedish criminal !!!! 

Like a moth to a flame.....    Brilliant stuff....  :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

First it was a reply to another poster. However, you managed as usual to focus on everything that mentions UK, and try to make it a parody or turn it positive. Wait now, it was you talking about bias a while ago, right?

4 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

First it was a reply to another poster. However, you managed as usual to focus on everything that mentions UK, and try to make it a parody or turn it positive. Wait now, it was you talking about bias a while ago, right?

Quite possibly, yes... In a previous thread I may well have mentioned your negative bias against the UK and how you take the faintest sniff and most tenuous of opportunities to write something negative about the British, as you have, once again... 

So predictable and ridiculously immature - the parody part of this is at your expense, in your hunger to 'bash the British' you don't recognise how easily you've been 'teed up'... 

What I'd like to ee is a a serious investigation into of all the British ex-army people who live on Samui, allegedly with illegal work permits which they think gives them a licence to sell weed and other pills to their mates and other customers

• Haha 1