Any Tv Huahin Members Making The Chiang Mai Bbq

realthaideal

I live in Chiang Mai, but I've bummed around Hua Hin off and on since I came here 4 years ago. I think it's a great place to relax, walk around and enjoy the town and beaches. And then eat at my favorite street stalls in the night. Overall it's where I go to get away from Chiang Mai and get my head together. Since last year I thought it's pretty silly I have no Farang friends to hang out with or even stay with when I'm down there. The crashing part isn't a necessity though my house in CM has an extra bedroom... so it could be a mutual deal for when you come up here.

If you'll be up here for the Sat Aug 18th BBQ, let's figure out a way to meet up and get some Hua Hin CM love started. You can also PM me.

And try to stay calm.... the ribs will be free to TV members so be sure to RSVP to the BBQ asap! see the CM local forum for info.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=130360

RTD

I live in Chiang Mai, but I've bummed around Hua Hin off and on since I came here 4 years ago. I think it's a great place to relax, walk around and enjoy the town and beaches. And then eat at my favorite street stalls in the night. Overall it's where I go to get away from Chiang Mai and get my head together. Since last year I thought it's pretty silly I have no Farang friends to hang out with or even stay with when I'm down there. The crashing part isn't a necessity though my house in CM has an extra bedroom... so it could be a mutual deal for when you come up here.

If you'll be up here for the Sat Aug 18th BBQ, let's figure out a way to meet up and get some Hua Hin CM love started. You can also PM me.

And try to stay calm.... the ribs will be free to TV members so be sure to RSVP to the BBQ asap! see the CM local forum for info.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=130360

RTD

My home is in Hua Hin but I have a condo in CM and love both places for different reasons. If you'd like to meet up on your next trip to HH, you can PM me. Won't be back in CM for a month or two as just spent the past week there.