Condo rental search

1happykamper

I really like the views from Pratummak Hill area. I enjoyed a smoothie at a coffee shop called City Coffee Pattaya.... Great view.. Except that tall ugly half finished monstrosity right on front of me 555

Which  condo building on that hill offers the biggest 1 bedroom option.. and the best value... and have great views ? Ones I have seen on Facebook marketplace are The Legend and The Cliff Residence. My budget is 30k max. 

Cheers and thank you. 

Plenty on cheap condos in Pratumnak Hill area when Russians are gone to Phuket...

Check Booking,com

Like; Andromeda Sea View Condo 900 B/nite

Even many hotels fit to your generous budget.

Like Asia Pattaya Hotel on the beach for 1250b/nite. Next to golf, tennis, small beach etc

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

No but for 30k he can get a 70+ metre 2 bed

At Unixx? I thought their biggest units were around 62 sq.m.  Though I’ve seen some advertisements with 67 sq.m. so they might have larger units than 62. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

At Unixx? I thought their biggest units were around 62 sq.m.  Though I’ve seen some advertisements with 67 sq.m. so they might have larger units than 62. 

a friend stayed there, sure he said his condo was 70+ but i haven't checked it, not important 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Screaming said:

I find it amazing how any foreigner can live in a unit less than 100 square meters. I am sure they do not live that way in their home country.

It's really easy, but yes much smaller than back home, but many of these big condos just have loads of empty space

• Like 1

Unixx is OK, the issue I have seen is short term rentals.  More Chinese and others going in and out of the place.

Check the major rental websites people have it listed you can rent for a few days for around 1,000 b a day.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NextG said:

I think you are correct and most of the 2 bedrooms are around that size or smaller.  We owned a 2 bedroom in the corner stack facing west and north that was 62 sqm.  I think there might have been a few larger 2 bedrooms on the top floors.  There is also a smaller 2 bedroom unit that is 53 sqm.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Screaming said:

I find it amazing how any foreigner can live in a unit less than 100 square meters. I am sure they do not live that way in their home country.

They don’t, dude. It’s guys that are short on money. They just don’t admit it and act like they are happy in a small place.

• Confused 1

On 9/9/2023 at 5:51 PM, Screaming said:

Just to prove your theory wrong, my 2br unit in Pattaya is 100 sqm, while my 2br unit in Australia is 85 sqm. I live 6 months in each and both are very comfortable with plenty of space for a single guy

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Just to prove your theory wrong, my 2br unit in Pattaya is 100 sqm, while my 2br unit in Australia is 85 sqm. I live 6 months in each and both are very comfortable with plenty of space for a single guy

It wasn’t a theory; it was a Troll…

• Like 2

On 9/9/2023 at 11:51 AM, Screaming said:

If you've got a decent social life, all you need is a studio with a pool to get your head down. Think you need to get out more 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1