Solar On Grid Inverter Sofar Manual Wanted

MJCM

FYI: I have already send several emails to Sofar but still haven't received a reply.

I am looking for the Manual for the On-Grid Solar Inverter Sofar 5KTLM-G3.

I have the printed manual (that came with the inverter) and also downloaded several versions of the manual for this inverter, but NOT all menu options (which are present in the Inverter) are listed in those.

For example - Hard Reflux.

An example where the manual changes from the Inverter is that the manual lists the option Auto Test, but it's not found in the Menu structure of the Inverter.

????

Thx for any help

Just now, Crossy said:

We don't have your exact inverter, but IIRC Auto-Test is only available for the Italian variant.

5555555555555 so my manual is the Italian manual version.

Just for fun, will have a look in the inverter if Italian is listed as a Language ????

30 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Could always try Google translate ????

"My hovercraft is full of eels"

This sketch is based on a very real and quite terrible Portuguese to English phrase book from 1855 called "O novo guia da conversação em portuguez e inglez". The author only spoke Portuguese, so he used a Portuguese to French phrasebook as a first reference, then used a French to English phrasebook to complete his translations. The result was so bad, it became infamous, and was popularized by Mark Twain as a kind of surrealist comedy.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Encid said:

SOFAR Australia might be able to help.

On that web page are links to the product data sheet and user manual.

I will send them an email. Thx.

i have downloaded several versions of the manual (inclu an Aussie one) but none (that I currently have) list all the options that I see in my inverter.

tmrw I will try to write down the options in the menu (main ones and the ones in settings only) that I see and try to go from there.

• Like 1