Thai vaccination record app.

phetphet

I keep the Thai app on my iphone as I imagine many others do,  that provides a record of all my COVID vaccinations.

Last night I received a notification via the app that seems to have locked it up. I can no longer open it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I am reluctant to delete and try to download again, in case I lose all the info.

You can see the app in the screenshot. Green one, bottom right, showing that is has received a notification.

IMG_3624.jpeg

40 minutes ago, phetphet said:

I keep the Thai app on my iphone as I imagine many others do,  that provides a record of all my COVID vaccinations.

Last night I received a notification via the app that seems to have locked it up. I can no longer open it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I am reluctant to delete and try to download again, in case I lose all the info.

You can see the app in the screenshot. Green one, bottom right, showing that is has received a notification.

IMG_3624.jpeg

They have probably turned off the servers as I have a Thai message saying that the connection is incorrect 

IMG_3482.thumb.jpeg.dba56ceff477da9234153278d9b48be4.jpeg

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1

FWIW I asked at my local hospital recently and was told that the schedule for my age group is 6 months and as a foreigner I will now be expected to pay

So could anyone in udon city let me know the vaccination locations and which vaccines are available, locally it only the Pfizer 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I never encountered any problems with that Thai Covid Vaccination Record app. 

Might be because I never took the jabs...

If the crunch ever comes, I have an idea based on the Thai love of money. Which I've witnessed many times.

When you go for your jab, be sure to wear a short-sleeved shirt; with a top pocket. Ensure that a 500 baht note is generously sticking out. When the nurse - or worker - sits you down, and is about to stick you, tell her to shoot the fluid in the bin for the 500 baht. She will lean over you and extract the dosh. Squirting the ingredients into the waste bin at the same time. It's all over in an instant.

She is 500 baht better off. You have avoided having the jab; and are now eligible for the App. If all the farang did that, these jab-girls would be rich, beyond their dreams. And we would be helping the Thai economy too. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

In Issan the local hospital also gave a small book that fits inside your passports--that you can add to when the next Mad Cow disease Vac or whatever the next jab is that we are told we all need urgently.

And.. yer the App on my phone also kaput ..........:coffee1:

The last week FDA-approved Pfizer covid-vaccines are only targetting the XBB 1.5 covid-virus variant, which is as good as extinct now and other variants are now circulating.

Think about it: why would your took a covid-shot for a non-existant threat?

That shot has only risks and provides zero-benefit.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Bravo, you want a cookie?

• Love It 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 11:08 AM, Red Phoenix said:

Make you right there RP.

I'll pay to have it fired into the bin.

Edited by owl sees all

On 9/16/2023 at 2:10 PM, Red Phoenix said:

Only if you insist. 

But I already got my 'reward', in the form of not having harmed my immune system and I never got covid, or any other infection for that matter...

Just because you have the jab, it don't mean you will die. Might just get a sore arm.

On 9/16/2023 at 8:10 AM, Red Phoenix said:

Only if you insist. 

But I already got my 'reward', in the form of not having harmed my immune system and I never got covid, or any other infection for that matter...

The population of the western world are generally thankful parents of the 50s didn't take the same view.

Today's parents are putting children at risk.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, sandyf said:

The population of the western world are generally thankful parents of the 50s didn't take the same view.

Today's parents are putting children at risk.

'''Today's parents are putting children at risk.'''

How is that Sandy?

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

'''Today's parents are putting children at risk.'''

How is that Sandy?

Some of the diseases previously suppressed are re-emerging due to a decline in vaccine takeup.

There was a girl in my class at school that got polio before the vaccine program started, had to wear calipers for the rest of her life.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1