Any authorized APPLE dealers in Chiang Mai?

rubyjuan

20 hours ago, rubyjuan said:

In a month, I will be looking to purchase an Apple Watch Ultra 2 in Chiang Mai and I am looking for a real Apple shop.  Thank you.

There are no real Apple Stores in Chiangmai. The two Apple Stores in Thailand are in Bangkok, Central World and Iconsiam.

• Like 1

I buy a lot of Apple products from the Studio 7 store at Central Festival Mall. They have always given me good service, plus they speak some English, too. Of course, Studio 7 is an authorized Apple dealer, but you also asked for a "real Apple shop", which Thailand has one in Bangkok.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, rubyjuan said:

In a month, I will be looking to purchase an Apple Watch Ultra 2 in Chiang Mai and I am looking for a real Apple shop.  Thank you.

The only Apple Store in Thailand is in Bangkok, as far as I know. However Studio7 is an authorized reseller and I have bought my Airlock, iPad, iPhone through them. I have been quite pleased with service. Repairs can be had at iCare or through a trusted local shop.

19 hours ago, MJCM said:

Look for Studio 7 they are authorized resellers

https://www.studio7thailand.com/en/store-locations

On their site (for Chiang Mai) they list 4 locations

Studio7- CentralFestival Chiangmai

Studio7- KadSuanKaew

Studio7- CentralPlaza Chiangmai Airport

Studio7- MAYA Chiangmai

Please note that Kad Suan Kaew Mall has been closed for some time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, novacova said:

There are no real Apple Stores in Chiangmai. The two Apple Stores in Thailand are in Bangkok, Central World and Iconsiam.

Yep correct????.

The stores noted in CM are 're-sellers' NOT Apple stores.

If the OP wants an Apple PC then why doesn't he simply go to the LOS Apple website configure and purchase his new machine?

It will be direct/hand couriered to his home (completely secure).

• Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Yep correct????.

The stores noted in CM are 're-sellers' NOT Apple stores.

If the OP wants an Apple PC then why doesn't he simply go to the LOS Apple website configure and purchase his new machine?

It will be direct/hand couriered to his home (completely secure).

Yes, this is the simplest method. If one’s Apple Store app is registered in another country and to avoid the item being sent to your home address in the home country, then login as a guest on the TH Apple Store website through a browser and have it sent to your TH address. Then when the item has been shipped out, add it to your Apple ID, this is what I’ve done in the past

On 9/18/2023 at 4:41 PM, TheAppletons said:

That KadSuanKaew location takes forever to get service.  It's like there's no one even working there.  :biggrin:

At one time (eighties) before Airport Plaza that was THE place to be - the ONLY shopping centre in Chiang Mai.

Robinsons, Tops supermarket, KFC, Subway - it had it all. It was called "Centrum" then IIRC. I miss it. 

Edited by nglodnig
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 6 months later...

Hi,

Any recommended places to repair ipad out of warranty in  Chiang mai . I am aware of the ICARE in Central Airport/Maya plus the Studio 7 in Central Festival and Maya. I called Apple directly. Apple Support advised to go an authorized dealer. Apparently, authorized dealer can repair free if it is not a hardware problem and also they can give you a estimate price to fix it. There is no cost to estimate to repair. Any thoughts much appreciated/.

1 hour ago, Alotoftravel said:

Hi,

Any recommended places to repair ipad out of warranty in  Chiang mai . I am aware of the ICARE in Central Airport/Maya plus the Studio 7 in Central Festival and Maya. I called Apple directly. Apple Support advised to go an authorized dealer. Apparently, authorized dealer can repair free if it is not a hardware problem and also they can give you a estimate price to fix it. There is no cost to estimate to repair. Any thoughts much appreciated/.

I've had repairs done at iCare Airport. They do Apple authorized repairs in shop. No charge (if under warranty).

1 hour ago, Alotoftravel said:

Hi,

Try this place.  Excellent service and English spoken.

Very reasonable prices.

https://goo.gl/maps/aobTeuvvuBF8LJWeA