Massive fight' breaks out in shopping mall as Apple fans try to get their hands on the new iPhone 15

Social Media

10 minutes ago, biervoormij said:

"Shocking footage shows customers shoving each other outside Apple's flagship store in the UAE's Dubai Mall"

You would think they could find a better picture to go with a story about Dubai. Don't think there were a lot of guys standing around in heavy coats.

Because the photo is of the London store, where it is a tad cooler than Dubai, but just as many silly customers.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems all iPhones are bad.

Why do I think so?

Because lots of owners of iPhone X wait in long lines to replace it with iPhone X+1.

If they would be happy with their phones, then they wouldn't need to stand for hours in lines or even fight to replace their phones.

They want to be the first one to get it , seems that just want the attention of having a new phone 

• Thanks 1

My wife has one on order, I also don't understand the fuss, probably because I'm old..lol.

To be fair though; Apple connectivity is very good between devices and she uses an Apple desktop for her business so it makes sense.

She offered to give me her 13 promax but I'm really not interested, it's heavy, large and wasted on me.

I still have a perfect iPhone 4 which for me was the nicest phone ever made but only used as a music player these days.

I use an S9 plus Samsung it's ancient but does everything I need easily and rarely carry it about anyways. If I want to browse the Web use a tablet.

Ah well to be young and fashionable, those years are in the past for me but good luck to those who can afford it ahd want to look special.

• 1 month later...

Long and statisfied  user of Apple and will continue, so do not misunderstand please.

But queuing up like sheep, please..please...a bit of self esteem.

Apple also encourages such behavioural pattern obviously with subtle and highly efficent marketing tactics. Just observe the Guard of Honour given to the first buyers with the staff/or actors ? lined up and clapping...please really. It's due to such madness that they go out of their way to hike prices of course. 

But I am in full confidence that us all  the stout and thick headed posters here,  will never be manipulated by such a circus. The ole willies know a golden rule in smart consumerism...patience.