Suella Braverman for PRESIDENT...!

tkramer

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Is too easy that :reason" gets ignored ! "refugees" ? Not on OUR beaches ! Obnoxious "boat people" that they are just coming for a soft life instead of fending off  bullets and bombs ect  back where we have no interest  in lives, just desirable assets !

What Countries are you referring to ?

Where are they fending off bullets and bombs ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Is too easy that :reason" gets ignored ! "refugees" ? Not on OUR beaches ! Obnoxious "boat people" that they are just coming for a soft life instead of fending off  bullets and bombs ect  back where we have no interest  in lives, just desirable assets !

I'll give credence to what you say when I see you open up your house to give them food and shelter, on your own 'dime', not mine or somebody else's.

Step up my man, and show us you 'are the MAN'...!

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

I might be Syrian for all you know!

What does it matter where someone is from?

We are ALL human.

States are a figment of the sapiens imagination.

They aren't real.

But, most Australians do not reel off UK Government names, even Brits probably have a problem doing that......????

Earlier I asked you why Braverman was a deplorable human being, how about telling me.....?  ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, tkramer said:

Transam...please don't insult the Australians,,,!

The original Australians other people like to deride were mostly starving people that the inbred  chinless English rich found to be a nuisance problem they had no humanitarian initiative to create remedy for so shipped to off to   

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

The original Australians other people like to deride were mostly starving people that the inbred  chinless English rich found to be a nuisance problem they had no humanitarian initiative to create remedy for so shipped to off to   

Oh really, you better start your own thread about Aussie history then..................????

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I might be Syrian for all you know!

What does it matter where someone is from?

We are ALL human.

States are a figment of the sapiens imagination.

They aren't real.

Can I guess where you are from ?

You are from the Hippy era and your National anthem is Imagine by John Lennon ?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Which Countries are you talking about ?

There seems to be some imaginary Country that you keep referring to about bombs bullets and refugees 

So you can really  obscure, deny, defy, ignore etc the very reality that by far the  majority of  genuine refugees are from multiple war torn regions that are  backed  by the "democratic" collective that have interfered directly,  indirectly , falsely under the guise of "saving" them?

Militants that have been invoked to attempt to establish dominance by way of force need weapons gained by trade for resources. Those resources are  usually protected by "peace keepers"  who also protect and  provide the weapons  trade.

The backlash has begun on many fronts and at  various levels.

I need not  name any  specific  country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

So you can really  obscure, deny, defy, ignore etc the very reality that by far the  majority of  genuine refugees are from multiple war torn regions that are  backed  by the "democratic" collective that have interfered directly,  indirectly , falsely under the guise of "saving" them?

Militants that have been invoked to attempt to establish dominance by way of force need weapons gained by trade for resources. Those resources are  usually protected by "peace keepers"  who also protect and  provide the weapons  trade.

The backlash has begun on many fronts and at  various levels.

I need not  name any  specific  country.

That is just what you imagine  happens .

The reality  is that young men are coming from safe Countries to work in the U.K often in criminal activities .

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is just what you imagine  happens .

The reality  is that young men are coming from safe Countries to work in the U.K often in criminal activities .

Will not deny a percentage probably are. Same way that UK criminals often gravitate  to Thailand . No?

Generalizations too often attract ignorant responses.

• Haha 1

Will not deny a percentage probably are. Same way that UK criminals often gravitate  to Thailand . No?

Generalizations too often attract ignorant responses.

Maybe you should stop making imaginary generalisations about them all coming from war torn Countries where the UK is involved ?

(People were using that excuse 20 years ago when the UK was in Iraq)

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

Even you can do better than that............????

In future, take your time....????

Ok. It seem to me that you have now confirmed your purpose is to create puerile content and distraction for sake of with baiting and trolling. Kindly  refer to that/those you have  previously  declared some association  with in  site Administration. There you  might  be provided with better instruction. 

Do remember... this platform has been offered for sale. Any interested investor would probably  prefer adherence to  rules and conditions.

• Haha 2

Just now, RanongCat said:

Ok. It seem to me that you have now confirmed your purpose is to create puerile content and distraction for sake of with baiting and trolling. Kindly  refer to that/those you have  previously  declared some association  with in  site Administration. There you  might  be provided with better instruction. 

Do remember... this platform has been offered for sale. Any interested investor would probably  prefer adherence to  rules and conditions.

So funny, I can't believe you wrote that...................:cheesy:

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Maybe you should stop making imaginary generalisations about them all coming from war torn Countries where the UK is involved ?

(People were using that excuse 20 years ago when the UK was in Iraq)

Oh Dear ! Have I stated the UK is directly involved ? Nay ! I mention a collective. Such a collective may be NATO or  some "humanitarian " interventionist group. UK may be in or not? Most such are groupies to the militarized agenda of the US.

Does it not make sense that countries that object to the influx of refugees should at least  get their stinking feet out of those same countries of origin? Then at least there may be some justification in  refusing at the borders !

• Haha 2

In point, the UK were lackeys once again to the false directive of US  justification in Iraq

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off-topic again, what is the matter with you.............????

Start your own threads, it's real easy...........

• Thanks 2