Online 90 day. Report pending after 7 days

4 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Online 90 day report filed  7 days ago Bangkok.  Still pending after 7 days  Is this unusual? 

Yes it is. 

It usually averages out at 3 days for mine.

However, I've heard of many people complaining about delays in recent weeks, only to go in person and then have their online report approved.

Something strange seems to be going on.

• Like 2

Went out to CW this morning for a 90 day report after 12 days pending

IO told me the online  system is "not working at the moment".

Suggest you make an appoinment and do it in person to save grief and a possible fine.

Would they fine you if pending for 90 days and then did your next report in person?

Pain in the a*se, I know

Edited by Cuchulainn
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Suggest you make an appoinment

The New Appointment system seems to be experiencing issues as well. But the 90-Day Report Appointment portion is working today.

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/onlineservice-and-publicguide/

I haven't seen a report of a successful online 90-day report at CW in a few weeks.

Mine went to 15 days, I then applied in person (after my ext stay/ret renewal).

• Like 1

I mailed in the paperwork today. I know it is not at least 15 days ahead of my report date so technically too late to mail.

. But I mailed it anyway and they either accept it or I will not do a 90 report and pay the 2000 fine at the time of my extension of stay next year.  

thank you for all the replies.  

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, hadock said:

90 day report due date 30th September.  15th of september i made an online report. Approved  28th of september. Almost  two weeks for approval. 

Strange. I also did mine on the 15th of September and not approved yet even though today was the final day. Will have to go to CW next week then. Not unless they do it before the 7 days after due day is allowed online. Such a waste of time!

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 1:43 PM, bob smith said:

that Non O multi entry visa is looking more appetizing by the day...

Yes sir, I figured that one out after we were thrashed by and upcountry office for abiding by the law and filing TM30. Will never pay a single baht to these guys for any extensions. Dealing with Thai consulate/embassy is much easier. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 1:08 PM, Wake Up said:

Online 90 day report filed  7 days ago Bangkok.  Still pending after 7 days  Is this unusual? 

No.  Not unusual.  The last time it happened I had to travel to immigration in person on the last day of the 7 day "grace period" and do it in person.   Something like two weeks after the getting the in person stamp, the online "Approval" showed up.

I sort of expect the same.  When it works its nice; when it doesn't work it's a PITA.  For me it will be the second time this year that I had to get the 90 day in person because the online system fails to work as it should.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, khunjake said:

Yes sir, I figured that one out after we were thrashed by and upcountry office for abiding by the law and filing TM30. Will never pay a single baht to these guys for any extensions. Dealing with Thai consulate/embassy is much easier. 

I agree.

Plus you get a few days away. It's a mini adventure..

I've got some stories to tell about visa runs down the years ????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/28/2023 at 1:08 PM, Wake Up said:

I applied online on Sep 21, maybe same day as you - CW immigration.

Finally got my approval yesterday, Oct 2nd, one day after the due date.  11 days

@Cuchulainn Not sure what I'd do if the 7 day grace period was coming to an end and approval was still pending.  Although I'm leaning towards waiting it out.

I have the application receipt if it came down to making a personal appearance.  Would that be enough to prevent the fine, dunno, but tend to think so.

Edited by expat_4_life
  • Like 1