TM.47 Immigration Website

Tried to do my TM.47 report online for the first time (reported in person around 90 days earlier), but after typing in my name, phone number, and picking the date I was asked to report, I only get "No Data/Insufficient Data"...

What am I doing wrong? Also, doing my earlier 90-day report about 2 weeks early, when do I actually have to report again; 1st date + 180d, or 2nd date + 90d?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Tried to do my TM.47 report online for the first time (reported in person around 90 days earlier), but after typing in my name, phone number, and picking the date I was asked to report, I only get "No Data/Insufficient Data"...

What am I doing wrong? Also, doing my earlier 90-day report about 2 weeks early, when do I actually have to report again; 1st date + 180d, or 2nd date + 90d?

Have you at first registered for Online reporting? And you must have a TM47 Slip received from IO which is stating your next reporting Date.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Okay, I did this on a computer. Clicked on 'Submit'? Redirected to a page that looks like the official form one would fill out by hand, with my printed name as signature, Reference Number on top left. What's next?

That it, you've aced it. You should now receive an email acknowledging receipt of you application. Then a few days time, (hopefully) you'll received an 'approved' email which tell you your next reporting date.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Do you have the direct link? All I see is Surname, Given name, and Phone number...

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

But your posts are confusing, to me anyway, are you trying to make an appointment to go in person and file a TM47 (90 day report)? Or are you trying to file a TM 47 on line?

Online appointment entry point for CW/Bangkok: https://gov.immigration1.queueonline.net/appointment/login.html?v27

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

But your posts are confusing, to me anyway, are you trying to make an appointment to go in person and file a TM47 (90 day report)? Or are you trying to file a TM 47 on line?

No, I tried (then succeded) to do a report online. I couldn't close the 'agreement' window on my phone, but I later did it on a computer, and already got an 'acknowledgement' email.

3 hours ago, Moonlover said:

That it, you've aced it. You should now receive an email acknowledging receipt of you application. Then a few days time, (hopefully) you'll received an 'approved' email which tell you your next reporting date.

Thank you. Yes, I've already got the first email in my mailbox.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

already got an 'acknowledgement' email.

Excellent. That part seems automated to me, so not indicative of much?

Your reporting office is CW/Bangkok right?

Can you follow up if/when you receive the Approved (or Rejected) email.

I don't recall a recent (last ~ 4 weeks) reply from CW reported here, or on FB. I know mine was not processed, and when I filed in person I was told that there was a "computer error", and "System no work", by the processing person at desk B66.

Yes, other offices seem capable of approving online filings.

Maybe these new pages and systems

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/onlineservice-and-publicguide/

will address this issue?

Although the link from that page just goes to the existing front end.

9 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Excellent. That part seems automated to me, so not indicative of much?

Your reporting office is CW/Bangkok right?

Can you follow up if/when you receive the Approved (or Rejected) email.

I certainly will. But I'm wondering what will happen if it is declined; will I be fined if having to report in person after the due date, if the online report was declined? 

Edited by StayinThailand2much

12 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

will I be fined if having to report in person after the due date

There is a seven (calendar) day grace period, after your Next Report Date, during which you can report in person without being fined.

Make an appointment.

24 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Make an appointment.

I looked to make one yesterday at CW.

First opening was something like Oct 23. 

EDIT: My mistake I was actually making appointment for Re-entry permit 

Edited by DrJack54

15 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I looked to make one yesterday at CW.

First opening was something like Oct 23. 

EDIT: My mistake I was actually making appointment for Re-entry permit 

Yeah, my read on the lack of appointments for some activities (ext stay) is that they don't want 2X appointments (from the old and new systems combined) in the near term, and will open up the usual five + daily slots as the new system takes priority over the old system, so over the next 30 days. I could be wrong.

The 90-day Appointment section shows quite a few slots,  maybe because this is a five minute endeavor (2 minutes for me) and they're not too worried about 2x appointments?

I wouldn't have recommended it without checking first. 

Hopefully they'll sort out any issues soon.