Mailed 90-Day Return Postage

I am about to mail my 90-day report to the horrendously long address shown on the Immigration Webpage.  The required return postage according to the Immigration page remains 10 Baht.  I have no information regarding the a new amount for the return postage.  Will I be safe only putting a 10 Baht stamp on the return envelope?  Thanks for any advice.

An additional question: I will send my notification in a 6 3/8 by 9 Manila envelope and enclose a folded envelope of the same size for the return of my new due date document and the submitted documents.  Would more than a 10 Baht stamp be necessary for the larger return envelope?

13 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

An additional question: I will send my notification in a 6 3/8 by 9 Manila envelope and enclose a folded envelope of the same size for the return of my new due date document and the submitted documents.  Would more than a 10 Baht stamp be necessary for the larger return envelope?

I use B4 size envelope.

Fold the return envelope to fit inside the posted B4 envelope that has a EMS stamp.

Regards return stamp splash out and pay for EMS.

Screenshot_20231005-204644.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

Thanks.  I will buy an EMS stamp for the return envelope.  That "should" ensure its return.

I vaguely recall recent post of immigration office wanting EMS on return envelope.

Think it was CW.

You cannot obtain that stamp in advance.

Think one suggestion was to include 40 baht stamp and write EMS on return envelope.

Personally I wouldn't bother .

I just had post office place 12baht stamp on return envelope.

You can’t get the “metered” stamp that includes the EMS tracking number on it (for your return mail envelope) unless you’re mailing it right then and there….

You CAN however, buy and affix individual postage STAMPS that equal the EMS price AND get one if the old style (orange/white) EMS tracking bar code stickers- and affix to the return envelop as well. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

When doing the mail-in procedure, I suggest taking a picture of the filled in form, the envelope with EMS stamp at post office, and the return envelope with EMS stamp as a proof.

Why ?? You have a receipt with a tracking number.  Don’t worry be happy. The Thais are not nazis like many people on this forum like to project. Jesus Christ it is simply a 2000 baht fine  per year if you never do a 90 day report. I know many people expats that never do a 90 day report. Other than immigration has anyone in your lifetime ever asked you to see your 90 day report?  Answer is no never. 90 day report is for drama queens 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Answer is no never. 90 day report is for drama queens 

As per usual rubbish post from you. 

For annual extensions many immigration offices require TM47 receipt.

Even CW has now required it.

I did my annual extension this week (Wed) and TM47 was required.

Also last March for my application for certificate of residence. 

In fact for certificate of residence at CW that cannot be issued without having made a 90 day report 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Why ?? You have a receipt with a tracking number.  Don’t worry be happy. The Thais are not nazis like many people on this forum like to project. Jesus Christ it is simply a 2000 baht fine  per year if you never do a 90 day report. I know many people expats that never do a 90 day report. Other than immigration has anyone in your lifetime ever asked you to see your 90 day report?  Answer is no never. 90 day report is for drama queens 

You need therapy

• Thumbs Up 1

I mailed the report today with 37 Baht in stamps on both the return envelope and the sending envelope.  The post office put an EMS sticker on the return envelope.  I assume that the sticker will prompt immigration to mail the return by EMS.  Of course, I only got a tracking number for the outside envelope.

My report is due on Oct 24th.  I hope to receive my new reporting slip by around Nov 3rd.

3 hours ago, Wake Up said:

2k/year ... mmmmh ... thinks ????

...after reading the following posts about TM47s etc. ... thinks again ????

Edited by BusyB