ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Just a thought, shouldn't Israel stop the bombing on Saturdays because of their religion?

I have a friend who couldn't come to my party a couple of years ago because he couldn't even drive his car on a Saturday. 

Not an issue, they don't use car bombs. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Do you have any report and/or news outlet that confirmed that Hamas used the ambulances for military purposes in Gaza...? Thanks.

Do you have any reports that confirmed that the vehicle used for military purposes was in fact a civilian ambulance? Who has more of an incentive to lie? Those who fight for good or those who fight for evil? Those who is every bomb is electronically monitored, or those who blend in with the civilian population as a tactic, and sacrifice civilians as a goal? These questions are really rhetorical, since in your worldview, Jews are evil

11 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Yes I do. But do you think that Hamas doesn't have it in them to do such a despicable crime, after all they are as pure as the driven snow in some of the posters on here.🥴

Nov 3 (Reuters) - The Israeli military said on Friday that one of its aircraft hit an ambulance which soldiers assessed was being used by a Hamas unit close to their position in the battle zone.

It said a number of Hamas fighters were killed in the strike and said it had information that Hamas used ambulances to transport fighters and weapons.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-military-says-hit-an-ambulance-being-used-by-hamas-2023-11-03/

From your Reuters quote I can only understand that the Reuters reporter/correspondent James McKenzie is not in Gaza and only repeats ("The Israeli military said..." + "It said...") what Israeli Army (IDF) said. It's fully in line with the X (Twitter) account of IDF.

Thanks for your effort anyway. I don't trust this Reuters counterproof that ambulances are used as military vehicle for transporting weapons and military personnel. 

10 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Chefs just clutching at the old Human rights card.  He is forgetting the Human rights of the Festival goers that Hamas slaughtered and killed men women and children in the Kibuts on 7th Oct where were their human rights.

Works both ways does it not?

Gaza: Hostage Videos an 'Outrage on Personal Dignity'
Hamas, Islamic Jihad Should Immediately Free All Detained Civilians

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/10/gaza-hostage-videos-outrage-personal-dignity

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

From your Reuters quote I can only understand that the Reuters reporter/correspondent James McKenzie is not in Gaza and only repeats ("The Israeli military said..." + "It said...") what Israeli Army (IDF) said. It's fully in line with the X (Twitter) account of IDF.

Thanks for your effort anyway. I don't trust this Reuters counterproof that ambulances are used as military vehicle for transporting weapons and military personnel. 

No Bud you use sights like Tass AJ and other sites against the Community standards set out on this Site,

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Chefs just clutching at the old Human rights card.  He is forgetting the Human rights of the Festival goers that Hamas slaughtered and killed men women and children in the Kibuts on 7th Oct where were their human rights.

Revenmge attacks on citizens is not only morally evil but also a war crime. Revenge is the province of narcissists and sociopaths.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Revenmge attacks on citizens is not only morally evil but also a war crime. Revenge is the province of narcissists and sociopaths.

Depends if a warning has been issued which is given prior to an Attack. If you decide to remain or forced to remain as a human shield you know the consequences.

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Does everything have to come from Hamas for you to believe it, it sorta becomes rather monotonous going over the same ground with you. Remind yourself of the links you provide then maybe you'll be more appreciative of decent links.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Works both ways does it not?

Gaza: Hostage Videos an 'Outrage on Personal Dignity'
Hamas, Islamic Jihad Should Immediately Free All Detained Civilians

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/10/gaza-hostage-videos-outrage-personal-dignity

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

A typical response as usual its called Deflection again Chef.

Well if it's against the rules you can complain can't you?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Does everything have to come from Hamas for you to believe it, it sorta becomes rather monotonous going over the same ground with you. Remind yourself of the links you provide then maybe you'll be more appreciative of decent links.

I didn't mention Hamas. I condemn the massacre by them as well. It doesn't justify the war crimes which ensued. The solution is to give the Palestinians a homeland based on 1967 borders. You know, like the UN has wanted for 50 years/

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Depends if a warning has been issued which is given prior to an Attack. If you decide to remain or forced to remain as a human shield you know the consequences.

Nope. Never, under any circumstances. "We warned you so now we can justifiably kill all your kids" doesn't cut it.

Just now, ozimoron said:

I didn't mention Hamas. I condemn the massacre by them as well. It doesn't justify the war crimes which ensued. The solutiuon is toi give the Palestinians a homeland based on 1967 borders.

Are you feeling ok, I haven't had any discussion with you so how could I have said you mentioned Hamas.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Do you have any reports that confirmed that the vehicle used for military purposes was in fact a civilian ambulance? Who has more of an incentive to lie? Those who fight for good or those who fight for evil? Those who is every bomb is electronically monitored, or those who blend in with the civilian population as a tactic, and sacrifice civilians as a goal? These questions are really rhetorical, since in your worldview, Jews are evil

1. Do you have any reports that confirmed that the vehicle used for military purposes was in fact a civilian ambulance?

There's AJ_EN video footage available of the civil ambulance that was attacked on 3rd of November in Gaza :

There's a live AJ reporters team in Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/3/several-killled-in-israeli-attack-on-ambulance-convoy-gaza-health-ministry

2. Who has more of an incentive to lie?

Israel : they've lost domestically and internationally all credit due to their unlawful attacks on Gaza non combatant civilians 

The Zionist unity in Israel is domestically more broken since 7th of October

The opposite is true for the Palestinian cause domestically and internationally.

3. Those who fight for good or those who fight for evil?

I want ceasefire and peace for both. Both did huge and unbearable mistakes for long times. This needs to stop from both sides.

Correct answer requires religious answer, but not allowed and/or off topic.

4. These questions are really rhetorical, since in your worldview, Jews are evil

These questions are not rhetorical to me because I've studied Judaism, Christianity and Islam without discrimination.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Are you a muslim hater? Show me any antisemitic comment I have ever made or shut up.

No dude I'm a bigot hater. I'm a proud American who you just accused of genocide along with our allies, the Israelis. Because, if they commit genocide, we would be complicit in it right? Now feel free to continue your goose stepping, but people will call you out for it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Human Rights Watch.....you cannot be serious! Where do they get their intel from?

The international non-governmental organization Human Rights Watch (HRW) has been the subject of extensive criticism from a number of observers. Critics of HRW include the national governments it has investigated, the media, and its former chairman Robert L. Bernstein.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Human_Rights_Watch#:~:text=The international non-governmental organization,Bernstein.

Response to criticism:

HRW program director Iain Levine said in August 2009, "If the Israeli government wants to silence critics, it should fully investigate allegations of wrongdoing and take action to end the abuses."[76] In a Jerusalem Post op-ed piece that month, Kenneth Roth wrote that reports of recent Israeli human-rights violations had "given rise to an intense campaign by the Israeli government and some of its uncritical supporters to smear the messengers and change the subject." According to Roth, the "problem is not the messenger carrying news of that misconduct, whether Judge Goldstone or the human rights groups that have been the target of a disinformation campaign launched by the Israeli government and some supporters. The problem is the conduct of the Israeli military."[77] According to The Times, "most" HRW Middle East staff "have activist backgrounds — it was typical that one newly hired researcher came to HRW from the extremist anti-Israel publication Electronic Intifada — unlikely to reassure anyone who thinks that human-rights organizations should be non-partisan."[16] The Times later said that the Electronic Intifada had published the HRW researcher's articles without permission and that she "was not directly employed by that group".[20]

In the wake of the 2009 Goldstone report, HRW accused Israel and its supporters of an organized campaign of false allegations and misinformation designed to discredit the group over its findings concerning the Gaza War. The organization tied the criticism to a June 2009 statement by a senior official in the Israeli prime minister's office who pledged to "dedicate time and manpower to combating" human-rights organizations. According to HRW, the criticism amounted to an organized effort. Attacks from different sources, with similar language and arguments, implied prior coordination. Iain Levine of HRW said, "We are having to spend a lot of time repudiating the lies, the falsehoods, the misinformation".[78] A group of 10 Israeli rights groups accused the Israeli government of attempting to "instill fear and silence or alarm vital organizations" who were engaging in open, public discourse.[62]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

No dude I'm a bigot hater. I'm a proud American who you just accused of genocide along with our allies, the Israelis. Because, if they commit genocide, we would be complicit in it right? Now feel free to continue your goose stepping, but people will call you out for it.

What? How is accusing war criminals of war crimes antisemitic?

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Response to criticism:

HRW program director Iain Levine said in August 2009, "If the Israeli government wants to silence critics, it should fully investigate allegations of wrongdoing and take action to end the abuses."[76] In a Jerusalem Post op-ed piece that month, Kenneth Roth wrote that reports of recent Israeli human-rights violations had "given rise to an intense campaign by the Israeli government and some of its uncritical supporters to smear the messengers and change the subject." According to Roth, the "problem is not the messenger carrying news of that misconduct, whether Judge Goldstone or the human rights groups that have been the target of a disinformation campaign launched by the Israeli government and some supporters. The problem is the conduct of the Israeli military."[77] According to The Times, "most" HRW Middle East staff "have activist backgrounds — it was typical that one newly hired researcher came to HRW from the extremist anti-Israel publication Electronic Intifada — unlikely to reassure anyone who thinks that human-rights organizations should be non-partisan."[16] The Times later said that the Electronic Intifada had published the HRW researcher's articles without permission and that she "was not directly employed by that group".[20]

In the wake of the 2009 Goldstone report, HRW accused Israel and its supporters of an organized campaign of false allegations and misinformation designed to discredit the group over its findings concerning the Gaza War. The organization tied the criticism to a June 2009 statement by a senior official in the Israeli prime minister's office who pledged to "dedicate time and manpower to combating" human-rights organizations. According to HRW, the criticism amounted to an organized effort. Attacks from different sources, with similar language and arguments, implied prior coordination. Iain Levine of HRW said, "We are having to spend a lot of time repudiating the lies, the falsehoods, the misinformation".[78] A group of 10 Israeli rights groups accused the Israeli government of attempting to "instill fear and silence or alarm vital organizations" who were engaging in open, public discourse.[62]

All these organisations that you keep regurgitating are totally liberal lefty outfits. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

America does have a choice who their Allies are, and can choose to support or ditch said Allies if they don't like their conduct, up to you.

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What? How is accusing war criminals of war crimes antisemitic?

No pun intended Sir, (but I hope you will have a laugh), it's called an oxymoron.

I think people here should respect your nickname instead...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

An oxymoron (plurals: oxymorons and oxymora) is a figure of speech that juxtaposes concepts with opposite meanings within a word or in a phrase that is a self-contradiction. As a rhetorical device, an oxymoron illustrates a point to communicate and reveal a paradox.[

Edited by Thorgal

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israeli does not need to kill civilians, starve them and bomb hospitals to protect itself. The best protection would be to acquiesce to a 2 state solution. Hitler did not need to exterminate inncocent Jews to protect Germany from anything. Genocide is genocide.

False equivalence.

Hamas hides under hospitals as they kill Israeli citizens. DUH.  

Edited by rabas

3 minutes ago, rabas said:

False equivalence.

Hamas hides under hospitals as they kill Israeli citizens. DUH.  

Even if they did it would still be a war crime to bomb them. There aren't circumstances in which it's justifiable to bomb a hospital. None.

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Rubbish, no comparison to that whatsoever, that's a disgusting statement

Bombing vs gassing civilians en masse? I'm hard pressed to spot the difference.

It's not just me calling Netanyahiu a war criminal. Tell me right now, do you not agree that he is?

https://www.newsweek.com/spanish-official-wants-benjamin-netanyahu-investigated-war-crimes-ione-belarra-1835038

Edited by ozimoron

13 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

America does have a choice who their Allies are, and can choose to support or ditch said Allies if they don't like their conduct, up to you.

We stand with Israel. What say you? Are we complicit in war crimes? Yes or no