90 Day Online Reporting Window

I was sure that the online reporting window was 15 days (14 calendar days) before the due date - up until the due date. I thought that a previous requirement to do it 15 day prior up to 7 days prior had been changed.

I doubt myself because I found 3 separate references to to 15/7 days prior on various websites........... I was trying to find an up to date Immigration link for a friend who had asked me about the window.

Previously was up to 7 days prior to due date.

That was changed to up till due date.

Bit aside your Q...

The problem of applying late online is the "pending " period can take you past the grace period (7 days post due date) for report in person.

Best idea for online is to report 15 days prior to due date

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

671908305_Onlinecalendar90day..png.00680a023eaae2bf159d036c5f8b70fa.png

It's 14 days before the due report date, until the due report date.

If your 90 day was due on a Wednesday, then the first day you can submit online is the Wednesday two weeks beforehand.

It's up to 6 days after the due date in person only.

Thank you @Liquorice.

Do you have a link to that Immigration page - then I can file it for future reference.

I am not being intentionally lazy but I have searched for ages to find the exact reference point without success. It is amazing how many people are still quoting 15-7 days before - including Key Visa website.

Edited by hotandsticky

10 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Do you have a link to that Immigration page - then I can file it for future reference.

Not sure about that calendar image I think that was from the old site's/app's user's guide?

Here, the User's Guide for the new system says...

Submit a request in advance before the due date for the next report within 15 days.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

29 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Not sure about that calendar image I think that was from the old site's/app's user's guide?

Here, the User's Guide for the new system says...

Submit a request in advance before the due date for the next report within 15 days.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Thank you very much for that. The last link I have used for a couple of years.

The first link is very informative, and detailed. It supports my point (and therefore evidence for my friend) - but it doesn't explicitly state 15 days up to the due date; yes, I fully accept that it does say "Submit a request in advance before the due date for the next report within 15 days" - and that is good enough for me.

However, I am dealing with friends where a beer often rests on being able to prove something right or wrong. I just know those friends will say.... "Ah yes, it says within 15 days but it doesn't say you can do it in the last 7 days"....I know, change my friends. Ironically, that old calendar does show a tick for all 15 days.

Thanks again, I really like that first link.

13 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

The problem of applying late online is the "pending " period can take you past the grace period (7 days post due date) for report in person.

Why is that a problem? I understood if its pending its in the immigration queue - out of our control?

I thought I read on here somewhere CW is taking weeks to process these at the moment, so their problem not ours?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

The first link is very informative, and detailed. It supports my point (and therefore evidence for my friend) - but it doesn't explicitly state 15 days up to the due date; yes, I fully accept that it does say "Submit a request in advance before the due date for the next report within 15 days" - and that is good enough for me.

Immigration state within 15 days of the due date, which is not the same as the often quoted before date.

The easy way to remember is if your 90-day report was due on a Wednesday, then the first day you can submit online is the Wednesday two weeks beforehand.

• Like 1