I have not received my 90 days registration returned by post...

I've done it many times. Fill in the 90 day reg, with a stamped return envelope (registered), in a registered letter to Immigration at Lak Si. 

This time I can see online by the tracking number that they have recieved my envelope, but it's been a month and I have not recived the return letter,.

If I try to track the registered number with Thai Post, it does not show anything. 

What should I do? 

I can't get he Online service to work.

Should I just wait until my next 90 is due and file that like normal? 

Go all the way to Lak Si?

Obvioulsy I want to be compliant wth the laws, and don't want to pay a fine. I have a "Retirement Visa".

Any ideas?

Thanks!  ????

When I used to do these BS 90-day reports prior to the online system, I would always take a photo of the filled in form, the envelope and EMS info in case I didn't get the receipt sent back. Fortunately CW always sent the receipt a week or two later. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Make a "plan" to go to CW tomorrow, but change your mind in the morning. 

The next report date slip will show up with your EMS driver. ????

4 hours ago, Khun Roberto said:

If I try to track the registered number with Thai Post, it does not show anything. 

So you bought a 37 baht EMS slip for your return envelope at the post office when you were mailing in your paperwork? If so, that tracking number is not applicable. They will stick a new EMS slip, with a different tracking number on it, over yours for the return trip. So there is no way to track the return envelope.  

5 hours ago, Khun Roberto said:

I've done it many times. Fill in the 90 day reg, with a stamped return envelope (registered), in a registered letter to Immigration at Lak Si. 

This time I can see online by the tracking number that they have recieved my envelope, but it's been a month and I have not recived the return letter,.

What should I do? 

I can't get he Online service to work.

Should I just wait until my next 90 is due and file that like normal? 

Go all the way to Lak Si?

Obvioulsy I want to be compliant wth the laws, and don't want to pay a fine. I have a "Retirement Visa".

Any ideas?

Thanks!  ????

Dont worry, remember your next date. 

19 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Make a "plan" to go to CW tomorrow, but change your mind in the morning. 

The next report date slip will show up with your EMS driver. ????

So you bought a 37 baht EMS slip for your return envelope at the post office when you were mailing in your paperwork? If so, that tracking number is not applicable. They will stick a new EMS slip, with a different tracking number on it, over yours for the return trip. So there is no way to track the return envelope.  

I hope it shows up. I've tracked the return before with the original EMS # . Maybe this time it will be a different #, but either way it's very overdue. 

19 hours ago, Constantinos said:

It happened to me on my last 90 days online report! What I did was to email the immigration asking what should I do! The same day they sent me the bill! I think you should try to email them asap!

Good idea. I've sent an email to [email protected]

Is that the eamil you used?

Maybe I'l get a response.

I sure don't want to waste a chunk of a day going up to CW or pay THB2,000 fine for filing "late". ????

Cheers,  

19 minutes ago, Khun Roberto said:

I hope it shows up. I've tracked the return before with the original EMS # . Maybe this time it will be a different #, but either way it's very overdue. 

Me too, but their process has changed, IME. The return envelope showed up - I could not track it - and I noticed a second EMS sticker pasted over my original EMS sticker purchased at the PO.

After that I just added 40 baht in stamps to the return envelope and wrote "Via EMS" on it.

15 minutes ago, Khun Roberto said:

Good idea. I've sent an email to [email protected]

Is that the eamil you used?

Maybe I'l get a response.

I sure don't want to waste a chunk of a day going up to CW or pay THB2,000 fine for filing "late". ????

Cheers,  

If you have it tracked, and showing delivered to them, they cannot fine you for not reporting as you have evidence you did.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Me too, but their process has changed, IME. The return envelope showed up - I could not track it - and I noticed a second EMS sticker pasted over my original EMS sticker purchased at the PO.

After that I just added 40 baht in stamps to the return envelope and wrote "Via EMS" on it.

Interesting. Thank you for the update. 

58 minutes ago, Khun Roberto said:

I'd love to next time. But I've tried many times and just get stuck in a loop at https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

Maybe that's the wrong link. 

What link do you use?

Yes their web site is a bit of a sh!t show isn't it? I see the loop you refer to. If you potter around you can actually get to a link that works at https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login