checked the link https://www.evisa.gov.kh/home

Noticed the following:

1 Day Pass = US $37.00
3 Day Pass = US $62.00
7 Day Pass = US $72.00

Does this mean = 1 day visa @ 37 USD? 

They need to stay about 8-10 days to accomplish the purpose of the trip, 

What about on arrival visa?

I remember my last trip to there was in 2016 I guess, I got on arrival visa (sticker) on passport, paid around 30 USD that time, 

I am not sure after the covid19 disaster what updates happened in such matters, does the on arrival visa still available at the airport, and how much does it cost for 10 days or let's say for 15 days as an extra period,

Please share your comment with recent experience with such,,,

many thanks in advance!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, mark5335 said:

The amounts that you've mentioned are for the Angkor Wat entry fees. Instead you should apply for the 30 day e-visa, as per the following:

https://www.evisa.gov.kh/information/visa_type/4

Yes, I noticed the mistaken select list, 

However, for the evisa online, guess won't be enough time to apply for it, because I heard there is a public holiday there from the 13-16th Oct. in Cambodia, and the trip planned to be on the 16th. 

the option is to get on arrival visa, is there any recent updates, cost for the on arrival (sticker on passport) from the airport, any requirements needed?

Please update if anyone done this recently,  

21 hours ago, mixmediana said:

However, for the evisa online, guess won't be enough time to apply for it, because I heard there is a public holiday there from the 13-16th Oct. in Cambodia, and the trip planned to be on the 16th. 

the option is to get on arrival visa, is there any recent updates, cost for the on arrival (sticker on passport) from the airport, any requirements needed?

Last I heard it was $45 payable in Baht, land crossing you get a whole page sticker sorry I never flew in.

The last time I did the visa on arrival was earlier this year, and I don't think it's changed since then.

The fee is $30 for a tourist visa, or $35 for an "ordinary" visa (for business, etc), payable in USD cash. (If they accept any other currency, it will be at a very unfavorable rate.) There is no need for an application form or photo - they use your arrival card as the visa form.

If there's no one ahead of you in the queue, the whole process takes 5-10 minutes. Unfortunately they do take up a whole page in your passport with the visa sticker.

22 hours ago, mixmediana said:

First, you are correct. There is a public holiday until the 16th October - Pchum Ben. Banks will be closed but there are many ATMs. Some Money Exchange agencies will be open for tourists. A visa on arrival at airport will cost 30US$ for 30 days (ATMs in arrival hall near Immigration in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh). May I suggest you keep a pen in your pocket to complete the Visa Application Form and Customs Declaration Form during flight before arrival, this saves a lot of time. The visa will fill a full page in your passport. PLEASE NOTE if you decide on Siem Reap, the old airport (REP) will be active until the 15th October 2023 when ALL air traffic will then be diverted from midnight on the 16th October to the new airport (SAI). Unfortunately the new airport SAI is almost 50kms from Siem Reap City compared to the old's 5 kms. Chinese Belt & Road initiative!!!!! I shall be "flying thru" from SAI on the 9th November 2023 to Chiang Mai so I cannot comment on new transportation arrangements into Siem Reap until then. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 11:12 AM, Burma Bill said:

First, you are correct. There is a public holiday until the 16th October - Pchum Ben. Banks will be closed but there are many ATMs. Some Money Exchange agencies will be open for tourists. A visa on arrival at airport will cost 30US$ for 30 days (ATMs in arrival hall near Immigration in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh). May I suggest you keep a pen in your pocket to complete the Visa Application Form and Customs Declaration Form during flight before arrival, this saves a lot of time. The visa will fill a full page in your passport. PLEASE NOTE if you decide on Siem Reap, the old airport (REP) will be active until the 15th October 2023 when ALL air traffic will then be diverted from midnight on the 16th October to the new airport (SAI). Unfortunately the new airport SAI is almost 50kms from Siem Reap City compared to the old's 5 kms. Chinese Belt & Road initiative!!!!! I shall be "flying thru" from SAI on the 9th November 2023 to Chiang Mai so I cannot comment on new transportation arrangements into Siem Reap until then. 

Taxi to Siem Reap USD38

Seat in van USD 8

Try to have ten dollar bills. Or

Exchange in Changi now has Riel. Much better option to pay

• Thanks 1