Be-fixed computer repair in Mae Chok Plaza

DrPhibes

17 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Just a positive review for Be-fixed.  Took my 2018 Alienware 17 R4 laptop in when the LIPO battery started to swell (actually was starting to bow the computer next to the keyboard) battery is buried deep in the guts of the laptop so pressing on main board and such and alot of of disassembly to get to.  Took it in (already bought the replacement battery to install) and wanted guts cleaned and CMOS battery replaced.  Told him 2-3 days is OK, had it done in 3hrs.  500 baht.  All checked out OK after pickup.  A very good experience.

Thanks for your report. Very good to read of such competent service and honest pricing! 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Just a positive review for Be-fixed.  Took my 2018 Alienware 17 R4 laptop in when the LIPO battery started to swell (actually was starting to bow the computer next to the keyboard) battery is buried deep in the guts of the laptop so pressing on main board and such and alot of of disassembly to get to.  Took it in (already bought the replacement battery to install) and wanted guts cleaned and CMOS battery replaced.  Told him 2-3 days is OK, had it done in 3hrs.  500 baht.  All checked out OK after pickup.  A very good experience.

He is friendly and honest.

You were smart to bring the part you needed installed - I had a computer that needed parts and he told me to try somewhere else - but he didn't charge me even when I wanted to pay him for looking at my computer...

The computer ended up needing 4 chips from other old junked computers that someone else had on hand - works well now.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, TravelerEastWest said:

He is friendly and honest.

You were smart to bring the part you needed installed - I had a computer that needed parts and he told me to try somewhere else - but he didn't charge me even when I wanted to pay him for looking at my computer...

The computer ended up needing 4 chips from other old junked computers that someone else had on hand - works well now.

He probably did not have the chips in his junkyard of computers.  Your spot on with being friendly and honest.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DrPhibes said:

He probably did not have the chips in his junkyard of computers.  Your spot on with being friendly and honest.

Yes, he does not have many MacBook chips. You need to go to one of the small mac repair shops in town.

It does not seem to be his main business to do repairs with his own used parts...

• Thanks 1