Minimum Experience To Get Work Permit

I want to know what is the minimum experience requirement to work in thailand for a Bechloer of Technology, and what is the minimum salary fixed by the governenment?

Nationality: Indian

Education: B.Tech

Experience: 1 yr.

I want to know what is the minimum experience requirement to work in thailand for a Bechloer of Technology, and what is the minimum salary fixed by the governenment?

There isn't a minimum.

Edited by JCCR6

There isn't a minimum.

hmm... Then what is the minimum ..???

Do you have a job offer ?

It is my understanding that if the employer has decided that you are the best available applicant, and can show that there are no suitable Thai's to fill the position, the Labour Dept. will issue a Work Permit. I do not believe that they consider themselves to be more suitable than the employer in judging whether the applicant is suitably qualified or not.

I should say here that my first experience was several years ago, and was not in your field.