Replacement remote control for PAT auto sliding gate opener - closer - In Chiang Mai?

scorecard

205311906_PATautogateopener-closermachine16_10_2023.thumb.jpg.c3c2bd1dc0f718ac925a6cd287a84eeb.jpgInstalled about 10 years ago. Never and problems except dead batteries in he small remote controls.

Suddenly 2 of the 3 remote controls don't work, swapping batteries / new batteries don't fix the problem.

Son called PAT, they say they no longer have any representation in CM, but can order new remotes from PAT in Bkk, 650 Baht each plus tpt plus battery cost

Any suggestions where to buy new remotes in CM very welcome, thanks.

PAT remote control - auto gate opener - closer 16.10.2023.jpg

Edited by scorecard

I'm not sure about Chiang Mai sorry.

I bought some remotes of Lazada what copy the signal of the original. 

Used them on the old Foresee gate motor and the new RSE one too and they work great.

Cost about 50 baht each from China. Batteries included.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, nglodnig said:

We looked into gate motors but the big turn-off was if there's a power failure the gate won't open (at least not easily). Any ideas?

you can buy a battery backup for your gate motor.  You can use solar or grid power to keep the battery charged.

Another option is that when the power is off, you can disconnect the gate from the motor and manually open the gate

3 hours ago, nglodnig said:

We looked into gate motors but the big turn-off was if there's a power failure the gate won't open (at least not easily). Any ideas?

Yes, we have a manual key to use to very quickly free the gate from the auto closing motor. 

Can do this operation in 1 second.

Then open and close the gate by hand. 

I’ve been using the Chinese remote that will clone your present remote. Easy to do and cheap. I’ve been using it for over a year now with no problems. Mine has four buttons that you can clone so you actually get four remotes in one, if one button dies you still have three to use.