Wrong work certificate for work permit

Hello

When I applied to a position I did send the bad version of my resume, with bad working date.

resulting of this, as i was scared to be rejected if I confess, I did fake my work certificate for visa application.

I do officialy have the 2 years of experience required for the work permit, but my visa application containt wrong work certificate... I did add one year of experience in one certificate.

How bad did i mess up? Will they contact previous employer? If they do, does providing real work certificate will help me to get out of troble?

i know i totlay messed up, the lie is on since I have sent the bad version of my resume

Edited by pinut123

I have no idea if this is a big problem.

I guess you can argue that you made a typing mistake and later you saw the error and changed it.

And depending on your story you gave the wrong version to one of them.

Personally, I would not mention it anymore if you don't have a problem. And if you have a problem: Sorry sir, I make a mistake. It happens. 

12 hours ago, pinut123 said:

Hello

When I applied to a position I did send the bad version of my resume, with bad working date.

resulting of this, as i was scared to be rejected if I confess, I did fake my work certificate for visa application.

I do officialy have the 2 years of experience required for the work permit, but my visa application containt wrong work certificate... I did add one year of experience in one certificate.

How bad did i mess up? Will they contact previous employer? If they do, does providing real work certificate will help me to get out of troble?

i know i totlay messed up, the lie is on since I have sent the bad version of my resume

Fake resume, fake certificate if the company contact your previous employer, you won't get the job.

It isn't a bad version it is a fraud.