Issues with Lazada on Brave

WhiteHatPhil

This is weird and as a last resort I'm asking if anyone else has seen this and, ideally, resolved it too.  

When trying to view "My Orders" on Lazada using the Brave browser, I see everything BUT my orders!  I mean the page loads, the "My Orders" heading appears, but the actual orders do not.  I have no problem viewing "My returns" or "My Cancellations". Similarly, if I copy and paste the order number into "Track my Order", I can see that order.

I have no problems using Safari, Chrome or Firefox.   The issue persists with Shields UP or DOWN.

Could contain:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2023 at 6:38 PM, Roger That said:

Lazada on a desktop browser is not a great experience.

I suspect they don't really care, and I can't really blame them as I'd imagine 95%+ of traffic is via mobile app.

On 10/25/2023 at 6:48 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Thing is most of the people on this forum are older and they are resisting using a smartphone and apps

I do all my searches in the web browser on my PC, much easier and many more details to see on a 55" screen than on a 7" screen.

Like for example open a picture in a review in a separate tab, so you can magnify it. Trust me, you discover more details in a 55" picture.

Then I add orders to the cart, and collect vouchers and place orders on the app.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 11:32 PM, BenStark said:

I do all my searches in the web browser on my PC, much easier and many more details to see on a 55" screen than on a 7" screen.

Like for example open a picture in a review in a separate tab, so you can magnify it. Trust me, you discover more details in a 55" picture.

Then I add orders to the cart, and collect vouchers and place orders on the app.

Couldn't agree more. When I have the choice of a 27" computer screen, or a 7" phone screen, the computer wins every time.  I have no problems with Brave now that I have cleared the cache (thanks zyphodb) and the only time I use the phone is to check messages.

• Like 1