Someone have a recommendation in Hua Hin or Pranburi for dental clinic

BE88

I used Dazzling Smile Dental Clinic recently, and quite happy with her work.  Drove 100 kms (one way) to use, as not happy with local dentist.  Good English.

Root canal and composite added to front incisor.  She'll give you options & price upfront, and no pressure sales.

If  going with GF/spouse, nice little cafe,  25 Monday Hua Hin around the corner, walking distance for them to kill time.

Be very prompt, she's not on 'Thai time'.  A welcome change.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, BE88 said:

Thanks so much for the advice

I got recommendations from postings on a local HH forum, then cross referenced the 2 worthy at peeking at on Gmap, from the HH forum.  The other clinic suggested getting mixed reviews on both, along with an office having more than 1 dentist, so roll of the dice, who would be tending to you, as docs not mentioned, just the location.  Could explain the mixed reviews.

Positive reviews about Dazzling Smile about what I was interested in having done.  Not just about cleaning & fillings.

Good Luck

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I got recommendations from postings on a local HH forum, then cross referenced the 2 worthy at peeking at on Gmap, from the HH forum.  The other clinic suggested getting mixed reviews on both, along with an office having more than 1 dentist, so roll of the dice, who would be tending to you, as docs not mentioned, just the location.  Could explain the mixed reviews.

Positive reviews about Dazzling Smile about what I was interested in having done.  Not just about cleaning & fillings.

Good Luck

PerfectSmile was recommended to me as the best but I had some doubts about the best and the person who recommended it to me.

Thank you for letting me know about your positive experience, I will let you know the outcome when I go.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, UWEB said:

Perfect Smile was also recommended to me. Went there and went out again after 5 minutes. Never again. Finally went to new Be Well Dental Department, good Service.

Thank you too UWB for your useful information.