Everybody says Thais don't like it when you complain...

bob smith

Just now, Lacessit said:

Given the Brits have their taste buds removed at birth, it's not surprising they have no sense of smell. No other nation could enjoy cold pork pies, warm beer, and grey cabbage.

Having our taste buds removed is better than having almost all YOUR brain cells removed!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I am confused!

Do you have one rule for yourself and one or more for others?

Isn't that comment of yours above telling someone else what to do?

When people provoke me with asinine comments, I respond. If you have a problem with that, you know what to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Given the Brits have their taste buds removed at birth, it's not surprising they have no sense of smell. No other nation could enjoy cold pork pies, warm beer, and grey cabbage.

You got used to the taste of rabbit in the depression years .

Can't be better than cold pork pies .

Just now, scottiejohn said:

Having our taste buds removed is better than having almost all YOUR brain cells removed!

Is that what they do in the UK? It does explain your football yobbos and Hooray Henrys.

• Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

That is your opinion, from the other side of the world, I have no idea what you eat down there, and I most certainly am not interested.

Oh, warm beer, well it seems the beer you drink has to be near freezing to drink the stuff, we had for a while in the UK, gnats p_ss..........😬

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Is that what they do in the UK? It does explain your football yobbos and Hooray Henrys.

The YOUR in my post you quoted was directed specifically at you but as you seem to have no brain cells I can understand why you did not grasp that subtle point!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, itsari said:

You got used to the taste of rabbit in the depression years .

Can't be better than cold pork pies .

A very lean form of protein, some people actually became fat-deficient. Prior to calcivirus, if you had a chicken chow mein anywhere inland at a Chinese restaurant, the odds were very good it was actually rabbit.

I tried a pork pie once, it was disgusting.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When people provoke me with asinine comments, I respond. If you have a problem with that, you know what to do.

That pointless comment does not answer the question I asked, does it?

One rule for you and other rules for the rest according to you.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

A very lean form of protein, some people actually became fat-deficient. Prior to calcivirus, if you had a chicken chow mein anywhere inland at a Chinese restaurant, the odds were very good it was actually rabbit.

Tray taking the wrapper off next time and/or defrosting it!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

The YOUR in my post you quoted was directed specifically at you but as you seem to have no brain cells I can understand why you did not grasp that subtle point!

If I only had 100 brain cells left, it would still be ten times yours. You are as subtle as a fart in a bathysphere.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Australians ate rabbit because they could eat for free .

They were not thinking of any other thing than survival.

• Sad 1

Do you actually think all Brits eat pork pies......😂.....You see, that's what happens when you are isolated, believe everything you read in an Aussie rag.............:cowboy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If I only had 100 brain cells left, it would still be ten times yours. You are as subtle as a fart in a bathysphere.

You seem to have a thing about sh_t and fart smell, is that an Aussie thing......?  🤔

• Sad 1

Just now, itsari said:

Australians ate rabbit because they could eat for free .

They were not thinking of any other thing than survival.

IIRC there was a dietitian during WWII who was asked to design a diet for Brits during the U-Boat blockade. It was bread, potato and cabbage.

Aussies ate a lot better than that.

9 minutes ago, transam said:

That is your opinion, from the other side of the world, I have no idea what you eat down there, and I most certainly am not interested.

Oh, warm beer, well it seems the beer you drink has to be near freezing to drink the stuff, we had for a while in the UK, gnats p_ss..........😬

Perhaps you have not noticed Australia has a hot climate. It's where the term Pom came from, Brits emigrating here turned as red as the fruit.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC there was a dietitian during WWII who was asked to design a diet for Brits during the U-Boat blockade. It was bread, potato and cabbage.

Aussies ate a lot better than that.

Perhaps you have not noticed Australia has a hot climate. It's where the term Pom came from, Brits emigrating here turned as red as the fruit.

I thought it was about, pomme de terre..........🤭

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, transam said:

You seem to have a thing about sh_t and fart smell, is that an Aussie thing......?  🤔

It is an Aussie thing, I listen to Dr Karl podcasts and Aussie women are always ringing up asking about farts

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

How come, explain...........?  🤔

Tell me a nation that still tugs the forelock to a king who expressed a wish to be something I am not allowed to specify on this forum can be otherwise.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Tell me a nation that still tugs the forelock to a king who expressed a wish to be something I am not allowed to specify on this forum can be otherwise.

Sorry, but don't understand that, but us Brit gentlemen do raise our hat to a lady, or indeed touch the brim, probably something you know nothing about.....:cowboy:

As for Royalty, I haven't been introduced to any Royalty from any country, so I don't know. In fact, I don't know what you are on about.....🥴

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

I've never seen such petty arguing/complaining/bickering in all my life!

What a lie. 🤔

You've got the highest score for most posts on AN FORUMS. 

You've definitely seen more petty arguing/complaining/bickering on this forum 

You've just lost all your credibility with the posting. 

• Haha 2