Big Name Concerts in Bangkok

Aldo123

Really frustrating that Shania Twain AND the Corrs are touring SE Asia right now and Bangkok isn't on the radar. I recall Bryan Adams was here in March (?), but what's going on? I recall the Scorpions on one of their (many) good-bye tours were here - but that was like more than a decade before. It filled the arena with Thais and Farang. Shania is smoking hot right now - google - (voice and body) as is Andrea of the Corrs. What missed opportunities!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Purdey said:

I read years ago that Bangkok is not on the established tour route for musicians. Most (not all maybe) of the people who come are has-beens. 

I got comped tickets to Ed Sheeran - both his tours here. When I went to pick up the tickets - I got a good look at the seating plan for the complimentary tickets - and I'd say at least 300 were allocated to the BIB. Not sure if that helps things.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

I got comped tickets to Ed Sheeran - both his tours here. When I went to pick up the tickets - I got a good look at the seating plan for the complimentary tickets - and I'd say at least 300 were allocated to the BIB. Not sure if that helps things.

Did you get tickets for Feb next year?

My son and his friends and going to try  to get some on the 3rd Nov.

2 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Rod Stewart in Bangkok next March.

Sir Rod, surprised yesterday when Mrs 15 year old niece put him on YT, but then she's a Swifty as well and went to see her film this week which was packed out

On 10/27/2023 at 3:07 PM, kwak250 said:

Did you get tickets for Feb next year?

My son and his friends and going to try  to get some on the 3rd Nov.

No - we usually sort it out the week before. The complimentary tickets are already allocated to my mate, so it's just a matter of putting our name against them, then picking them up on the day. 

My son just managed to order 2 tickets for Ed sheeran 

Must admit after watching his recent series I am quite jealous .

Kasikorn app crashed luckily we had 2 pc's logged in the queue and paid with credit card on the second attempt.

Edited by kwak250