Beach Hotels in Krabi

EVENKEEL

I see that Ao Nang Beach is the most popular with tourists. Looking for recommendations of a nice hotel on the beach, a nice breakfast included is nice,  outside restaurants and bars nearby. Trying to stay in the 5-6 K baht range but it's hard to judge by pics online what is good.

Anyone with personal experience please give your impressions. 

Edited by EVENKEEL

The really nice beach is 15 minutes away at Railey but is only accessible by longtail, maybe something to consider. 

The road that runs through Ao Nang has three parts. The center section which is closest to the beach is mostly restaurants/shops, the section to the West is much much quieter whilst the section to the East is quite busy. It depends where you want to be. We stayed at Ao Nang Villa Resort a while back and it was good my our standards.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

The really nice beach is 15 minutes away at Railey but is only accessible by longtail, maybe something to consider. 

The road that runs through Ao Nang has three parts. The center section which is closest to the beach is mostly restaurants/shops, the section to the West is much much quieter whilst the section to the East is quite busy. It depends where you want to be. We stayed at Ao Nang Villa Resort a while back and it was good my our standards.

Weird thing is when you have 3 guests to a room the price almost doubles. This looks nice, thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2023 at 5:49 PM, Mike Lister said:

So, we ended up at Holiday Ao Nang Resort, they overbooked so upgraded us to a suite with pool view, 4K+ a night. Very, very nice. The buffet breakfast was cool with ocean view. Many nice restaurants, 7-11 close by, beach across street. Drove to Koh Lanta, stayed at Lanta Sands, Klong Dao beach. Having a car was almost necessary there. All in all a great time.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

31 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, we ended up at Holiday Ao Nang Resort, they overbooked so upgraded us to a suite with pool view, 4K+ a night. Very, very nice. The buffet breakfast was cool with ocean view. Many nice restaurants, 7-11 close by, beach across street. Drove to Koh Lanta, stayed at Lanta Sands, Klong Dao beach. Having a car was almost necessary there. All in all a great time.

That's brilliant, I'm pleased you had a great time,thanks for the feedback.