Can You Recommend a good body shop in Udon Thani Muang District?

jingjai9

I have been looking for a good body shop here in Udon. I am thinking about replacing parts of my suspension system and painting my car as well. I want to keep the same color on the car. Can you recommend a body shop that you know has a good reputation? These are four areas of importance to me:

Can do a competent job

Have been in business for at least 3 years or more

Is reliable in finishing jobs on time

Does a thorough job.

I had been using a body shop here in Udon. The people were nice and reliable as well. However, they were not thorough. 

would appreciate any help.

Thank you

Any decent re-spray place should give a 7 year guarantee. Try to find who does insurance work in your area, with a proper spray booth, they are normally very good. Mechanical work can be done elsewhere before the respray if necessary.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Any decent re-spray place should give a 7 year guarantee. Try to find who does insurance work in your area, with a proper spray booth, they are normally very good. Mechanical work can be done elsewhere before the respray if necessary.

Only found 1, the Toyota dealer near RTAF Wing 23 base.  Has quite the long Q though, or did, way back when used.

14 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Not sure about Toyota but with Nissan you can book an appointment.

That's what the Q would be.  An appointment, then, was something like 1 month wait.  Excellent work, as long as you can still drive or have a 2nd mode of transport while in the Q, waiting your appointment date.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

That's what the Q would be.  An appointment, then, was something like 1 month wait.  Excellent work, as long as you can still drive or have a 2nd mode of transport while in the Q, waiting your appointment date.

Have actually experienced that? I can ring Nissan and get an appointment in a few days.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Do they have a proper paint booth ?

One I went to in Rayong did and a lady hand finishing outside the booth, I'd guess about 50+ workshop staff all up, with special bays for crash repairs, dent removal bays, new primed body panels stacked up.

• Like 1