Video - The Unsolved Killing of a Thai Wife in the UK

KhaoNiaw

Hmm they say murder victims are usualy killed by someone they know - why kill a perfect stranger unless you're some sort of serial killer nutter? The circumstances surrounding the case don't put the husband in a good light. Jest sayin.....

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

Was'nt this done and dusted a while back, husband was extradited back to Thailand from Spain, and admitting he killed her, now in jail awaiting sentence, or is this a different "Lady of the hills"

If you look at the video he is still in Thailand teaching at a University and does not co operate with the police refusing a DNA test. I wonder if he paid them off?. Should be arrested and threatened with deportation unless he does. Not sure how old this film is. He also refused to let her body be sent back to Thailand, which is odd in itself.

Edited by proton
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, proton said:

If you look at the video he is still in Thailand teaching at a University and does not co operate with the police refusing a DNA test. I wonder if he paid them off?. Should be arrested and threatened with deportation unless he does. Not sure how old this film is. He also refused to let her body be sent back to Thailand, which is odd in itself.

Thanks i referred to a different case entirely thanks for yyour update!

• Shane Kenneth Looker, 52, convicted of 2014 murder of Laxami Manochat, 31
  • The British man had killed the sex worker while he was in Bangkok, Thailand 
  • Her dismembered body and belongings were found in a suitcase days later 
  • Like 1

If you look at the video he is still in Thailand teaching at a University and does not co operate with the police refusing a DNA test. I wonder if he paid them off?. Should be arrested and threatened with deportation unless he does. Not sure how old this film is. He also refused to let her body be sent back to Thailand, which is odd in itself.Yes i was thinking of a different casealtogether as below

12 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

Not the same case

• Thumbs Up 1

And he won't even give permission, which is required from him as next-of-kin, for her remains to be brought back to Thailand for her family. I really can't fathom that. 

• Confused 1