Thai Airways launches direct flights from Bangkok to Istanbul

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

I would rather spend a holiday in a nice turkish beach resort, rather then go to Gaza and get murdered by the Israeli army.

How long did it take you to weight up the options and to make that choice ?

Did you look at at Turkish beach resorts brochures and then look at the Israeli tanks and had a little think about it ?

Edited by Nick Carter icp

19 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

How can it be a great city if it's got adherents of the terrorist death cult running around in it? 

Unfortunately most, if not all, large capital cities have nutters running around in them.

1 minute ago, RayC said:

Unfortunately most, if not all, large capital cities have nutters running around in them.

In the case of that city most of the populace adhere to the anti-life religion of pieces so it would seem impossible to avoid all that nonsense, hence why I am reluctant to ever go there.

Just now, Lemsta69 said:

In the case of that city most of the populace adhere to the anti-life religion of pieces so it would seem impossible to avoid all that nonsense, hence why I am reluctant to ever go there.

Istanbul is very European in many ways, however, the populus is predominantly Muslim and it is an Islamic country, so it's probably not the best destination for Islamophobes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, RayC said:

Istanbul is very European in many ways, however, the populus is predominantly Muslim and it is an Islamic country, so it's probably not the best destination for Islamophobes. 

15 minutes ago, RayC said:

Yes, I love freedom. Been up close and personal with that oppressive 7th century AD nonsense in Indonesia, Malaysia and latterly Canterbury-Bankstown in southwest Sydney where they proudly celebrate the beheading of babies and fly the Philistine flag at the council building. I fled there a few years ago for the relatively free Kingdom of Thailand.

It will be a cold day in Jahannam before you get me back to any of those wastelands.

• Sad 1