Anyone Notice Network Problems This Weekend?

scratt

Hello..

I use Limewire from time to time.. purely to get copies of stuff I own already and the 'erm disk has got corrupted! (Cough!) ;-)

I also have a few servers that I connect to in various parts of the world for more normal reasons... like updating my websites on them..

Since Friday at about 11am I have had problems connecting to sites and cannot get a connection out of Limewire at all. Everything else works.. Mail, most international sites etc..

Anyone experienced anything similar?

Just wondering if I have an internal problem with my system or iff it is a network glitch?

Cheers,

scratt :o

Some people have been experiencing problems with True's international link (cannot access some sites, etc). True's canned response seems to be that they're having network difficulties, and that it should be resolved by the end of the month.

Thanx Firefoxx,

I have had some sporadic connections to certain sites that were giving me problems in the last 24 hours and was about to rip my whole system apart and try and look for problems... Maybe I'll go do something else and wait a day or two and see what happens...

All the best,

scratt :o

IRC has been running at a crawl since Thursday. Most servers timeout before connection, and when I do get on there's usually a disconnection within minutes.

The Web seems to be running at full speed but I don't need 576 "broaband" to view web pages.

only reading this now, but while i could easily connect with local and foreign sites i could not use my german based ftp server at all friday night - tried for hours... :o

seems to happen sometimes with true but never before for such a long period