What's Your Favourite Color, And Why?

Weho

Due to the angry nature of some recent posts, I would like to make an effort to hopefully discuss something less hostile.

Therefore, what is your favourite color, and why?

Mine is cyan. Second is dark tourquoise. I like both of those because they can probably go with just about anything. And to me, they are "warm" colors, although some may disagree (but hopefully not in a hostile way which could upset a sensitive person).

If you need help choosing, here is a pretty good website that has a good color chart:

http://gotomy.com/color.html

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A brownish flesh colour

The more I see, the more I like.

Are you talking more like Navajo White, or more like Saddle Brown?

It would be helpful if you went to a color chart somewhere.

And so far, I would like to compliment the behaviour of the previous posters for not violating the rules.

Edited by Weho

Farang pub, don't you think weho?

I disagree. There has been so much nastyness HERE, that something less hostile is urgently needed, to balance all the evil. The post has only been up a few minutes, and a few people have already politely responded, and addressed the question (no one is off topic), and I believe it belongs RIGHT HERE in the glorious Pattaya forum.

And besides, I don't know what Farang Pub is... I'm much too lazy to look and see.

Well, I do see your point. It is a nice neutral topic that can only go wrong as people find reason to criticize you for your crazy choice of topic :o

And it is difficult to start something positive about Pattaya without the naysayers jumping in. Of course, that seems to be the general case everywhere these days.

So, in that vein, it's a toss up between slate blue or royal blue. Blue is my favorite color :D

Too true Mobi. I could move it to farang pub, since it clearly isn't Pattaya related and is in the Pattaya forum. But, if you don't want me to be nice and respect the OP's wishes by keeping it here, and it will make you happy, I'll be glad to move it :o

Too true Mobi. I could move it to farang pub, since it clearly isn't Pattaya related and is in the Pattaya forum. But, if you don't want me to be nice and respect the OP's wishes by keeping it here, and it will make you happy, I'll be glad to move it :o

No!! Don't do that!!

I woz only joking - honest :D

My favorite color is white... oatmeal is my favorite food with out sugar or spice.. and Mr. Rogers Neighborhood for my daughter, but I like his slow even voice ,it's quite soothing... oh.. and this thread is nice because its not too cold not too hot.. just perfectly calmingly ...bland.

I edited this post because I thought some of it was a bit warm... wanted it to be just average enough.

Edited by swain

Hello weho, an other incredible posting! What happened to A Pattayan Goes To Malaysia, Part 2 Of 2 I have been waiting with baited breath.

To continue with your "Happy Posting" mine is Lentil Green. :o

Thank you for your compliment about this thread... I too had no idea this would be such an exciting topic.

You are right: I did promise part 2.

I will post it within 21 hours. In the meantime, try to pull yourself together.

Azure and Turquoise. To me the most beautiful and inspiring colours on the planet. They are an anomaly for they invigorate and calm at the same time. Its like the Ocean..i feel calm and relaxed but energised to swim or dive or do something sporty or artistic. I cant think of anything else in the world that makes me feel both at the same time like that. (edit: ok maybe one other thing, but different catagory!)

Edited by eek

This one's easy. :o

The colour of money.... I think the why is pretty obvious... :D

Soundman.

colour green was the colur of my school house form ,and i would never use any other tooth brush ,nobody else in the house can have a green one ,if they do it goes in the bin ,they eat some funny sh-t ,dont wanna be putting that in my mouth :D

Due to the angry nature of some recent posts, I would like to make an effort to hopefully discuss something less hostile.

Therefore, what is your favourite color, and why?

Mine is cyan. Second is dark tourquoise. I like both of those because they can probably go with just about anything. And to me, they are "warm" colors, although some may disagree (but hopefully not in a hostile way which could upset a sensitive person).

If you need help choosing, here is a pretty good website that has a good color chart:

http://gotomy.com/color.html

I am a black man (no racism or hostile intent here ).I just adore black - the blacker the better...my car is black,my motorsai is black,all my furniture is black,my towels are all black,my girlfriend is very black ,i like to pot the black,my favourite place to holiday is Blackpool even all my clothes are black because they make me look so slim and dashing anyone who knows me must agree....even my sense of humour is black WOW! I think its something from my past i was born in Coventry my dad worked down pit and my mum was a nun(not a very good one).Does anyone else out there have this strange craving for all things black ?

Weho, the only way to cure your boredom is to look for and count the sand grains at Jomtien Beach which are tainted by teriyaki sauce. but watch out for the friendly chaps dressed in white which might offer you a suit with long sleeves and decorative tassels.

:o

Does anyone else out there have this strange craving for all things black ?

when i was a student (a loooong time ago) i had a girlfriend from Ghana. even now i sometimes crave for her. but when i tell my wife about these cravings she looks in a strange -even hostile- way at me.

i have no proof but suspect i married a racist! :o

For me it's impossible to say if I have a favourite colour. Depends on my my mood and the situation. I love greens and blues. However, if the mood id right I love orange and bright yellow. I just realised I'm wearing a powerful green t-shirt and khaki trousers. Some days I wear powerful orange with neutral green trousers. I suppose I like to match colours. My house is painted in soft pastel colours, however, each room is painted in opposing walls being different colours. So colour for me is very important (Iam an artist!) but different colours for different situations!