House cleaning, gardening and pool managing

federicoP

I have a detached house with garden and swimming pool in the Rawai area.
I currently have an agency that takes care of my home both when I am in Phuket and during the six months when I am abroad, and provides me with: cleaning, gardening and pool running.

I'm not satisfied and I'm looking for alternatives.
Does anyone know of any reliable service agency, or person, who can provide these services, also separately ?

• 2 months later...

I totally get your situation. I had to find someone for my garden and house upkeep too. What worked for me? I just asked my neighbors and friends. You'd be surprised how many people know a guy who knows a guy. Especially in places like Rawai, word of mouth can be super helpful. Try hitting up some local community boards or Facebook groups. 

Also, there's this coffee shop near my place where everyone seems to know everything about the neighborhood. Maybe there's a spot like that in Rawai where you can get some leads. People usually love to share their go-to contacts.

Reminds me, in Dublin, where my sister lives, she found her professional cleaners dublin through a community forum. They handle everything from cleaning to pool maintenance. 

Edited by SuwadeeS
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 7:19 PM, SuwadeeS said:

I just asked my neighbors and friends.

Thanks, in the case somebody could be interested, at the end I gave the cleaning and gardening job to Brown Starling, and the swimming pool to APK.

For the moment I am satisfied of my choices