THC Gummies in Chiang Mai (or online)

connda

Does anyone know where to purchase THC gummies in Chiang Mai (or online)?  I just have no interest in smoking any longer.  I quit smoking cigarettes in my 20s and significantly curtailed my pot intake around the same time due to restrictions with my employers. 

Gummies would be nice if I could find them.

Last count I saw there were 400-ish cannabis shops in/around Chiang Mai.

I think you're going to have to do your own research, for shops first, then those with gummies.

Candy Afterdark was mentioned somewhere here recently  https://www.facebook.com/happyCandyAfterdark/

https://aseannow.com/topic/1282139-where-to-buy-cbd-or-stronger-gummies-in-chiang-mai/

https://cannabox.co.th/chiang-mai

After a few searches: Google, Facebook, Line you'll probably get a decent handle on the supply.

top ten cannabis shops in Chaing Mai

Space Trees, 13 Sirimangkalajarn Rd sells some very strong THC gummies.  I buy mine there - 30mg or 50mg per gummy.

RabBuds, Nimman soi 3 (I think) also sells a variety of gummies and other edibles.

Edited by TheAppletons
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheAppletons said:

Space Trees, 13 Sirimangkalajarn Rd sells some very strong THC gummies.  I buy mine there - 30mg or 50mg per gummy.

RabBuds, Nimman soi 3 (I think) also sells a variety of gummies and other edibles.

I'll check out Space Trees the next time in Chiang Mai. Look like they have a branch over by Thapae Gate as well.  What are the prices like?  I've never bought them before.

2 hours ago, wombat said:

weed doesnt contain nicotine which is what you have to withdraw from when you stop smoking tobacco ...

the hardest thing I have ever done is withdraw from nicotine

Nothing difficult about that, it is the actual smoker addiction itself. Nicotine is out of your body in a matter of days, same as weed side effects. Always laugh when I see people with these nicotine patches, if only that was the real issue, most would have stopped smoking already.

• 2 weeks later...

I've now bought gummies from both Bb_bud_cnx on Kampangdin and Space Trees.
Space Trees had a bottle of five 50mg gummies, and Bb_Bud_CNX has a pack of 5 100mg gummies - for the same price. Just finished the bottle from Space Trees last night.  Cutting them into 1/3s is about perfect or around 15 to 20 mg per dose.  I'll give the  Bb_Bud_CNX gummies a try tonight.  If they are actually 100mg THC per gummie they should last me almost a month if split into 20mg 1/5th pieces.

The 50mg gummies from Space Tree had very irregular shapes, like the gummies you'd buy for kids.  A couple reasons I don't particularly care for those as 1) they look like candy (and I could see how a kid could mistakenly eat these, and 2) you don't really know the dosage your getting as the entire gummie is in the shape of a figurine.   The "Sugar Punch" gummies from Bb_Bud_CNX are 100mg and are a 1.5cm square that can be accurately cut into near perfect 1/5th for a 20mg dose (if they THC percentage is actually consistent in the gummie.  Hopefully they are actually 100mg of THC.  Guess I'll find out tonight.

Gotta admit, I really prefer the gummies over smoking.  Smoking is tough on the lungs, and smoking simply smells and I can do without the smell of ganja in my clothes, hair, and in my nose.  Unlike when I was young (I liked the smell), I just find the smell a distraction.  But I like the feel.  So gummies are the answer.

From a medical standpoint this is now my remedy for insomnia.  And it works!  It also helps with the overall senior body aches that I've developed with age.  I only wake up a couple of times at night instead of the 4 or 5 times a night I used to wake up.  And I actually feel better in the morning. Better than the dragged out feeling you can have if using diazepam or Hydroxyzine HCL (Atarax).  

So - thanks to those who responded with information.  It's appreciated.  Hopefully the Thai government won't end this as from a medical standpoint this really does help me as opposed to the extremely expensive CBD that really does nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

<SNIP>

The 50mg gummies from Space Tree had very irregular shapes, like the gummies you'd buy for kids.  A couple reasons I don't particularly care for those as 1) they look like candy (and I could see how a kid could mistakenly eat these, and 2) you don't really know the dosage your getting as the entire gummie is in the shape of a figurine.   The "Sugar Punch" gummies from Bb_Bud_CNX are 100mg and are a 1.5cm square that can be accurately cut into near perfect 1/5th for a 20mg dose (if they THC percentage is actually consistent in the gummie.  Hopefully they are actually 100mg of THC.  Guess I'll find out tonight.

<SNIP>

The Space Trees gummies are supposed to resemble miniature dinosaurs, I think.  RabBuds sells less potent gummies from the same company called "Dino-mites" and it's the same shape.  Valid point - I cut them just below the "neck", lol.

I was just in Hua HIn and picked up some "Fruit Loops" ring shaped gummies.  63mg per gummy.  Haven't tried one yet.  8pcs for 850 thb.

I'll have to check out Bb-Budz_CNX next time I'm in that area.  Thanks for the heads up and let us know how you like their product.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, connda said:

I've now bought gummies from both Bb_bud_cnx on Kampangdin and Space Trees.
Space Trees had a bottle of five 50mg gummies, and Bb_Bud_CNX has a pack of 5 100mg gummies - for the same price. Just finished the bottle from Space Trees last night.  Cutting them into 1/3s is about perfect or around 15 to 20 mg per dose.  I'll give the  Bb_Bud_CNX gummies a try tonight.  If they are actually 100mg THC per gummie they should last me almost a month if split into 20mg 1/5th pieces.

Gotta admit, I really prefer the gummies over smoking.  Smoking is tough on the lungs, and smoking simply smells and I can do without the smell of ganja in my clothes, hair, and in my nose.  Unlike when I was young (I liked the smell), I just find the smell a distraction.  But I like the feel.  So gummies are the answer.

From a medical standpoint this is now my remedy for insomnia.  And it works!  It also helps with the overall senior body aches that I've developed with age.  I only wake up a couple of times at night instead of the 4 or 5 times a night I used to wake up.  And I actually feel better in the morning. Better than the dragged out feeling you can have if using diazepam or Hydroxyzine HCL (Atarax).  

So - thanks to those who responded with information.  It's appreciated.  Hopefully the Thai government won't end this as from a medical standpoint this really does help me as opposed to the extremely expensive CBD that really does nothing.

Very convincing.  I'll be trying out these gummies soon.....appreciate your insight.

• Like 1