Unhinged And Unclothed Russian Man Arrested for Violent Rampage in North Pattaya

webfact

12 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Thais would say it's Karma.

Perhaps the guy on the bike did something bad in a past life?

I never heard Karma mentioned when the Thai boys on the motorbike whacked the foreigner on the back with a stick on Soi Yensabai last week. Lack of education, hatred of Westerners, no parental discipline seemed to be the party line. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ironmike said:

These Russians seem to believe that the laws do not apply to them getting drunk and doing what ever they want,

And for every Russian who behaves like this there are 10 loser Brits/Aussies, as well as quite a few Muricans these days who act like total aholes. Deport them all.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Dexxter said:

Orcs will be orcs. Lucky these quality tourists now have 90 days of visa free access to Thailand unlike the rest of the rabble who only qualify for 30 days.

There was a requirement to show one had 'sufficient funds' to get a tourist exempt entry at one time, was it 10k per single person, and 20k for a family? Wonder if Russians have to show anything, particularly as their currency and credit cards are restricted and they can stay so long....

On 11/8/2023 at 1:46 PM, Spock said:

If you truly believe that and are not just saying it in jest then I can readily assume you yourself are not and have never been a cannabis user.

No I am not

But the weirdo upstairs in my Condo is, and not a drinker he is renowned for it by the staff he was caught running round the Condo in the buff, with his clothes in a bundle out side my door.

Doe's it again and he won't be using oxygen.

On 11/8/2023 at 3:49 PM, Irish star said:

What an ignorant statement, Cannabis , I’ve never seen anyone in cannabis get violent my friend got deported because he was on Ketamine and walking around the sois naked 

The bloke upstairs at my Condo only smokes and is renowned for it was running round my Condo in the buff the other month, pile of clothes out side my apartment.

Reported and reprimanded by management.

May be it was spiked, I don't know, if again then. he will be visiting a hospital.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

Does he speak Russian? If so, then according to Czar Putin, he is, by definition, Russian. 

I worked with a man from Donbas, one from Odessa, one from Belarus, and another one from Russia itself.  They got along just fine and all spoke Russian to each other whenever Canadians weren't in the room. 

They explained, in simple terms, what was going on back in 2014 when this stuff started to kick off, and none of them were happy about it. The poor guy from Donbas was very stressed out about his mother being back there. He managed to get her to Canada.  

The one thing they all told me is that the situation was very complex and they couldn't explain it to me with the nuance required to properly understand the background of it.  Why did they talk to me about it?  Because I asked with an open mind and genuine empathy for all four of them. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 11:57 PM, Jiggo said:

The bloke upstairs at my Condo only smokes and is renowned for it was running round my Condo in the buff the other month, pile of clothes out side my apartment.

Reported and reprimanded by management.

May be it was spiked, I don't know, if again then. he will be visiting a hospital.

I would suggest he has mental health issues rather than blaming marijuana. Marijuana is rarely spiked, particularly in Thailand where it's legal. Perhaps he is into ice which would be far more likely to lead to naked outdoor antics.

• Agree 1

On 11/8/2023 at 12:13 PM, Ironmike said:

These Russians seem to believe that the laws do not apply to them getting drunk and doing what ever they want,, its time to deport the lot of them,, and suspend this 90 day rubbish visa for them too

Never saw drunks from any other country, like the ones beginning with U(S or K)?
Happy fools always condemn "the other" to take the onus from themselves.

• Confused 1