Japanese Tourist Pickpocketed in Pattaya

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Cory1848 said:

What a piece of work. You may think you’re speaking “truth” but the fact is you’re clueless. Transgender people have been around for all of recorded history, and the fact that you regard it as “perversity” rather than what is actually the case (a brain that’s wired somewhat differently, as someone here characterized it) speaks to your own intolerance. Being 75 years old (or whatever you said your age was) doesn’t give you wisdom; it means you’re unteachable.

Now, now, control yourself. A homosexual's brain is wired differently, that doesn't make them uncomfortable with their gender, it just means they are attracted to their own gender. Trying to change ones gender is a whole new ball game, it just isn't possible, just because the exterior genitals can be remodeled doesn't make you a different gender, there are lots internally still missing, the skeletal construction is also different, my opinion is that it is a mental problem coupled with homosexual wiring of the brain. Anyone who has witnessed Katoeys in a bar situation can see that they don't act like women, they are just too extreme but that's OK, they don't consider themselves to be women, they are a third gender in 'Thai speak'. Western Transgender people want to really be the opposite sex and that is a problem for them because no matter how the 'new age' hypocritical forms of speech towards them is used, nobody really takes them seriously which is why they are so aggressively outspoken (male to female specifically) they want to force a gender recognition which most of us don't want to accept. So yes, a perversion due to mental illness which Separates them from homosexual people. Just my opinion, you will have your own of course.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, JoePai said:

So this gentleman came on holiday to Thailand and was walking around at night with 60k cash..........

It is my understanding that Tourists can't open bank accounts in Thailand.  If that is true, the only option is to leave it in the hotel safe where he is staying. I am not sure that hotels will accept the risk, but it probably depends on the class of the hotel.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 10baht said:

One hell of a thick wallet. With the largest Thai bill = 1000 THB he had to have had at minimum 40 bills in Thai currency and probably at least 10 Japanese 10,000 yen bills. So that is 50 bills in one wallet? pocket? My wallet get bulky with 10 or more bills, and if I had 50 it would close.

That's why it was so easy for those Katoeis to lift him of that surplus weight.

8 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Then use the right term please. Everybody.

Same as black vs people of colour or LGBT+

It's a matter of respect.....which is missing very often here !!!😶

Most black people i know refer to themselves as black and not “people of color” 

I mean did they not create movements such as “black lives matter”
or the “black panthers” 

and slogans like “black power”

They even refer to themselves as a “black community”

💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️🤔🤔

6 minutes ago, off road pat said:

Yes, Big pockets and non functioning brain. Going out in the nightlife anywhere on earth with the equivalent of 60.000 Bht. is very stupid.

Must of been wearing cargo pants ! 

4 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

What has wokeness to do with left or right? Your knowledge has to be updated. Since Darwin there happened a lot in respect of numbers of genders. Is it not ignorant to deny this? Look around in Thailand. It is probably possible even for you to see Ladyboys, isn't it?. If you like to close your eyes and ears, that's fine, but please respect science and don't talk about divers people in that prerogative way:sad:. It sounds offensive and insulting.

When it comes to gender one should respect nature not science.

there are have always been and will always be 2 genders.

claiming otherwise is ignorant and disrespectful towards nature and mankind. 

10 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

Two quick things I saw were wrong in your assessment here: (1) your statement that transgenderism is a “mental problem coupled with homosexual wiring” (gender identity and sexual orientation are two entirely different things, and a “mental problem” only results when a transgender person is forced into accepting the gender they were assigned at birth); and (2) your notion that “nobody really takes them seriously” and that “most of us don’t want to accept” them. I think you’re simply wrong about that, or get the wrong idea from the company you keep or what you read. At least in the Western world and in tolerant societies elsewhere like Thailand and the Philippines, I think most people are quite open to transgenderism. Sure, there’s a reaction against it, but the reactionaries are generally in a minority.

Here’s a couple of links I quickly found online. The American Psychological Association gives a good overview. Wikipedia has exhaustive information about the history of transgenderism. And Scientific American goes into the biology of it, in layperson’s terms. Might be worth looking at; I have had a hard time myself wrapping my brain around it, but I try to read, and listen, and understand.

https://www.apa.org/topics/lgbtq/transgender-people-gender-identity-gender-expression

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/

Whatever, nice of you to go to the trouble to provide URL's but I really can't be bothered, it doesn't affect me, I live in the countryside where there are men and women and the odd homosexual. I don't know any katoeys personally although I have spoken with a few in the past (never a westerner) and I have no intention of making an acquaintance of one, to me it's a fad in keeping with the general increase in mental illness these days, especially in the west, it seems everybody needs a therapist these days, it's quite alarming that people can't accept 'what is' in their personal lives, somebody else is to blame for this or that when really it is only causality, how one deals with life is of course also causal but it seems to me it was dealt with better in the past, more acceptance, more resilience. Meister Eckhart, a German Christian mystic in the 14th century once said, "He who carries his cross willingly will find in the end it is his cross that carry's him". I have opinions, maybe I'm an ar$ehole, it's what I do but I'm good with that.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

They may be transgender in the west but in Thailand they are ladyboys, always have been, and always will be. The real question is why are such a high percentage of crimes in Pattaya perpetrated by ladyboys, why isn't something done, about why isn't there some sort of program going on to address this issue? 

Are they really such desperados, is their life really so difficult, is business down for them what's going on? 

Thais say Katoey.

On 11/11/2023 at 3:56 AM, webfact said:

Japanese Tourist Allegedly Pickpocketed by Pattaya Transwomen, Loses Over 60,000 Baht
By Tanakorn Panyadee

image.jpeg

Pattaya — A Japanese man, who was exploring Pattaya’s night scene with his friend, said he was pickpocketed of over 60,000 baht in cash by two transgender suspects in the late hours of Thursday, November 9th.

Mr. Toshiaki Shinohe, the victim, filed a complaint with Pol. Capt. Natchaphon Saengsi, Deputy Inspector of Investigation at the Pattaya Police Station, stating that he was pickpocketed while riding a Songthaew at around 11 PM in Soi Buakhao, Nongprue sub-district, Banglamung district, Chonburi province.

Mr. Toshiaki told the police that he is an engineer from Japan and had traveled to Pattaya for a vacation. Before the incident occurred, he and his friend took a Songthaew, a form of transportation in Thailand with two rows of seats in the back, and sat facing each other.

Along the way, Mr. Toshiaki recounted that two transgender women joined them and sat next to him. They then struck up a conversation to engage his interest.

When the two transgender women disembarked the vehicle, Mr. Toshiaki noticed that his wallet containing 40,000 Thai baht and about 23,000 baht worth of foreign currency (100,000 yen), as well as his ID card and ATM cards, had gone missing.

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2023-11-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

I can already hear our fake AseanNow billionaires.

"60000 THB !? Haha. What is he complaining about ? This is pocket money. Merely a tip in a restaurant. Hahaha..."

20 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Whatever, nice of you to go to the trouble to provide URL's but I really can't be bothered, it doesn't affect me, I live in the countryside where there are men and women and the odd homosexual. I don't know any katoeys personally although I have spoken with a few in the past (never a westerner) and I have no intention of making an acquaintance of one, to me it's a fad in keeping with the general increase in mental illness these days, especially in the west, it seems everybody needs a therapist these days, it's quite alarming that people can't accept 'what is' in their personal lives, somebody else is to blame for this or that when really it is only causality, how one deals with life is of course also causal but it seems to me it was dealt with better in the past, more acceptance, more resilience. Meister Eckhart, a German Christian mystic in the 14th century once said, "He who carries his cross willingly will find in the end it is his cross that carry's him". I have opinions, maybe I'm an ar$ehole, it's what I do but I'm good with that.

That’s all fine and well; I would call you out on your quickness to publicly dismiss and condemn a whole category of humanity while simultaneously saying you “can’t be bothered” to learn anything about it, but so be it. As for “maybe [being] an ar$ehole,” I’m in no position to say, but maybe “grumpy old man”? I find that the latter term often describes myself perfectly ... Cheers.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Voodoochile said:

I can't believe to meet statements which would fit in medieval times. To be honest, I'm shocked. 

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Now, now, control yourself. A homosexual's brain is wired differently, that doesn't make them uncomfortable with their gender, it just means they are attracted to their own gender. Trying to change ones gender is a whole new ball game, it just isn't possible, just because the exterior genitals can be remodeled doesn't make you a different gender, there are lots internally still missing, the skeletal construction is also different, my opinion is that it is a mental problem coupled with homosexual wiring of the brain. Anyone who has witnessed Katoeys in a bar situation can see that they don't act like women, they are just too extreme but that's OK, they don't consider themselves to be women, they are a third gender in 'Thai speak'. Western Transgender people want to really be the opposite sex and that is a problem for them because no matter how the 'new age' hypocritical forms of speech towards them is used, nobody really takes them seriously which is why they are so aggressively outspoken (male to female specifically) they want to force a gender recognition which most of us don't want to accept. So yes, a perversion due to mental illness which Separates them from homosexual people. Just my opinion, you will have your own of course.

Sorry, but it's hard to read such nonsense. You seem indeed to be unteachable.

I just give you here some International Classifications by WHO..... ICD 10 GM 2014, Chapter XVII.

I don't know you, but it might not be easy for you to admit of being wrong. It's a matter of character. It would show some kind of greatness to conform that you don't know much about this subject. However, do you have this greatness????:sad:

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Effeminate men with a mental problem.

The only one I can see in this thread so far with mental health problem is YOU, unfortunately.  However, you might be joking, and so I will not take it too serious. Or you are too old to understand science and insist the world is flat. But as I said....you might be joking only.:sad:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Do you want me to take this statement as serious? How old are you? And when was is that you took the wrong fork? Here is a short update. You might print it for hanging on to the wall.

Science Models, Laws, Mechanisms, and Theories Explain Natural Phenomena; Science Is a Way of Knowing; Scientific Knowledge Assumes an Order and Consistency in Natural Systems; Science Is a Human Endeavor; and. Science Addresses Questions About the Natural and Material World.

Please ask yourself again who is ignorant or disrespectful? Is it YOU?:sad:

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Do you want me to take this statement as serious? How old are you? And when was is that you took the wrong fork? Here is a short update. You might print it for hanging on to the wall.

Science Models, Laws, Mechanisms, and Theories Explain Natural Phenomena; Science Is a Way of Knowing; Scientific Knowledge Assumes an Order and Consistency in Natural Systems; Science Is a Human Endeavor; and. Science Addresses Questions About the Natural and Material World.

Please ask yourself again who is ignorant or disrespectful? Is it YOU?:sad:

science
/ˈsʌɪəns/
noun

1. 1. 
    the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and the testing of theories against the evidence obtained.

Well to be honest I don’t “expect” much from someone who believes in the fact that there are more then two genders.

Anatomy is the science of the human body and well everybody knows that the only two genders that can come out of a women naturally is 

1.Male

2.Female

you are what you are and remain until death what you are born as.

everything added or subtracted after birth is automatically unnatural be it silicone tits a penis or a vagina seems crystal clear and only someone with an agenda or a mental condition would dare say otherwise.

The very purpose of every living species is survival of that species through evolution and for this to occur they are gifted with the ability to procreate naturally (as intended by nature) it is impossible for 2 people of the same sex to achieve this without the help of science or a third party therefore one can safely say that same sex practice is unnatural. (Not intended by nature)

Do you deny these facts that have remained unchanged since the beginning of time??

you call others “unteachable” yet you ignore the basics of human biology that have remained unchanged since the beginning humanity.

and it is your kind that hold great responsibility in the crumbling decadence of western societies.

28 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

I can't believe to meet statements which would fit in medieval times. To be honest, I'm shocked. 

I just give you here some International Classifications by WHO..... ICD 10 GM 2014, Chapter XVII.

I don't know you, but it might not be easy for you to admit of being wrong. It's a matter of character. It would show some kind of greatness to conform that you don't know much about this subject. However, do you have this greatness????:sad:

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

You seem to confuse “greatness” and common sense of which you obviously have none.

16 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

you are what you are and remain until death what you are born as.

.....and that is the point! How to describe those who are born between Male and Female? As you stated, you ignore science AND Nature.

Well, you wouldn't hurt anybody with this lack of knowledge. However, it sounds not very mature. :biggrin:

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, newbee2022 said:

.....and that is the point! How to describe those who are born between Male and Female? As you stated, you ignore science AND Nature.

Well, you wouldn't hurt anybody with this lack of knowledge. However, it sounds not very mature. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, newbee2022 said:

Very simple,……..

Those born between male and female are described as “intersex” or “hermaphrodite” which has nothing to do with ladyboys/trans who take hormones or get surgical operations to achieve a sex change.

💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️keep trying buddy😆😉

2 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Very simple,……..

Those born between male and female are described as “intersex” or “hermaphrodite” which has nothing to do with ladyboys/trans who take hormones or get surgical operations to achieve a sex change.

2 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Very simple,……..

Oh and I forfait to add both of 

12 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Oh and I forgot to add, both of which are a rarity in nature

1 hour ago, Voodoochile said:
1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

Oh and I forgot

At the end of the day, you remember true words. However, It's not too late to learn.

4 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Most black people i know refer to themselves as black and not “people of color” 

I mean did they not create movements such as “black lives matter”
or the “black panthers” 

and slogans like “black power”

They even refer to themselves as a “black community”

💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️🤔🤔

8 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

At the end of the day, you remember true words. However, It's not too late to learn.

8 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

What post are you referring what “true words” to i don’t understand??