Anyone Bought Pc Parts Off Ebay?

Jockstar

I have a guy in north NSW who can do me a good deal regarding parts for building my PC. But have been looking on Ebay and can find parts a bit cheaper. So i'm wondering. Has anyone on here bought stuff to build a PC on Ebay? I know what i need to buy, so i'm just wondering if anyone has experience of buying PC stuff.

Edited by Jockstar

I have a guy in north NSW who can do me a good deal regarding parts for building my PC. But have been looking on Ebay and can find parts a bit cheaper. So i'm wondering. Has anyone on here bought stuff to build a PC on Ebay? I know what i need to buy, so i'm just wondering if anyone has experience of buying PC stuff.

They are often cheaper off ebay usually because the buyer has purchased the items in bulk. I have purchased hardware off ebay many times.. But sometimes you have to take the shipping costs into account, because it might turn out to be more. And don't forget duties which can be be a hit or miss( i say this because I just bought a new hd for my laptop and didn't get charged any duties :o )

So bottom line is that it is safe to purchase off ebay, and yes it can be cheap but sometimes it can end costing more after shipping + any other additional costs that may come up

But if you've done all the calculations and find it is still a good deal then go ahead and buy it! Just make sure the reseller has a high rating.