Best place in Bangkok to buy a camera.

jayboy

Don't want to buy it online but where would be the best place in Bangkok to buy a Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II?

Not looking for cheapest but it has to be that specific model so really asking for recommendation for place with full Canon range.

Big Camera  stores seem to be an authorized seller in TH.  With a few others listed on their 'where to buy' page.

Seems to be a nice point & shoot camera.  Nice specs for knock around town and low light.

I'm a Sony fan myself.  Would recommend Sony @6400, cost a bit more, but interchangeable lens if that interests you, and want to expand your photography.  Things do start getting expensive then.   Actually have 2 of them, since I don't like changing lenses.   Keep a different use lens on both.

Kit lens is 16-55mm, but F3.5-5.6, which is actually pretty good.  Though I upgraded the lens for knocking around town, better & more range,  Though TBH, use my phone for most things.   Then I have a separate kit, with ultra zoom lens for wildlife, on the other camera body.  That gets lots of use.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1