Apple Music question...

BillStrangeOgre

4 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Yes

DAGS it “apple transfer music from mac to iphone”

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mchlbf6a1fab/mac

Thanks but I know this. To use this function I need to subscribe to Apple Music. I'm looking for a free option to transfer music from my Mac to my phone. Or get free downloads from somewhere to my phone

5 hours ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Thanks but I know this. To use this function I need to subscribe to Apple Music. I'm looking for a free option to transfer music from my Mac to my phone. Or get free downloads from somewhere to my phone

@BillStrangeOgre Wrong, there is no subscription required. Did you actually read it?

You can use a subscription or not, I've been doing for over 15 years and while the application has changed the function hasn't.

There are better programs to use but it requires moth escape ;)  

Edited by sometimewoodworker

18 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

@BillStrangeOgre Wrong, there is no subscription required. Did you actually read it?

You can use a subscription or not, I've been doing for over 15 years and while the application has changed the function hasn't.

There are better programs to use but it requires moth escape ;)  

Okay, my bad. First, I had contacted Apple and they told me I need to subscribe to get this option.

Thanks, all my music is now synced

Cheers

15 hours ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Okay, my bad. First, I had contacted Apple and they told me I need to subscribe to get this option.

Thanks, all my music is now synced

Cheers

No problem. While Apple support are excellent they do make mistakes. However if you have an extremely large collection of audio books it is impossible to use the sync function and a program like iMazing becomes good value. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Itunes is still around, you can download on Mac or windows pc upload your songs then connect your phone to Mac or pc and transfer across.

New 15 pro and new Mac mini, cant be bothered to start making playlists again so I decided to use the free version of Spotify....you get adds but  it's ok...

7 hours ago, Njoku said:

Itunes is still around, you can download on Mac or windows pc upload your songs then connect your phone to Mac or pc and transfer across.

It is still around for windows and older Mac systems but is discontinued from Catalina onward