Where to get 2-burner table top & 15kg tank cheap?

GypsyT

I'm setting up temporary kitchen and don't want to buy new.

HomePro has 700 THB twin burner but "only on the net and no return". I rather pay same for a good used one that I can see and test.

Also, used gas tank & valve.

Thanks!

PS. I got 2 smaller ones with cooking at top. DANGEROUS set up for gf to use. Will give in trade or sell.

• Haha 2

really, they are are for sale so many places--if you have any Thai friends--and I am consistently surprised how many expats live here and have no Thai friends whatsoever, but if you do, ask them, they will know a local place for the burners and gas tank.

My Thai kitchen is outfitted with a gas burner I bought at Home Pro--a stainless steel, double burner, etc and I was so proud (this was years ago) and my Thai family scolded me and said i had failed to talk to them or realize that down the road and inside a soi was a Thai appliance shop which had better than I had purchased at Home Pro and for nearly half the cost--and not far from there was a gas company that happily delivered the tanks and exchanged them when needed.

So, as a Thai friend for the location nearest you!

2 hours ago, HighPriority said:

It’s a burner, why would you need to try it ?

Indeed. It's not space technology.

For 700 Baht you will get one at every major supermarket / homestore. No need for online shopping.

Bought ours at Lotus.

Of course you will also find some Haefele for almost 3000.

The only interesting question is the source for a new 15 kg filled gas tank. Normally you exchange empty for filled and pay some 4xx Baht.

Don't know what you pay (buy) first time (like a deposit?).

Of course you should look around for a nearby local shop.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 2

I went to 2 hole-in-wall stores. They were selling same GMAX HomePro 690THB junk for 1250 THB...

Also, trying to sell NEW tank fort 2500THB. They had used ones, filled and tested and as good as a new one.

I wanted one. Didn't even get the price. "Can no sell...."

I failed to see savings and I walked out.

I'm sure there is good ones too but gotta find one.

B2,500 that would be the price of a new gas bottle , but when it needs replacing

you might not get an other new bottle , you get what they send , it's not a big deal,

when you are finished completely with the bottle they will buy it back. P.S the old

bottles what they had are the same price ,you don't get a new bottle every time you

change it .

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, GypsyT said:

Also, trying to sell NEW tank fort 2500THB. They had used ones, filled and tested and as good as a new one.

I wanted one. Didn't even get the price. "Can no sell...."

2000 baht deposit on the bottle and 500 baht for the gas.

You get the deposit back when you give the bottle back.

Or exchange for a refill at around 500 baht.