Recommend a Visa Agency for non immigrant O visa in Patong area

srfaloha

Aloha Last January(2023) I entered on tourist 30 day visa(USA), then hired an agent to work on my Non immigrate O Visa, 90days, got  the bank account, they put the money that is required, then took pictures at my condo outside by address, then had all my rental lease info including owner passport, even took a picture at my agent address( ( not sure why to be honest). Then a trip to phuket town to immigration for like 5 minutes meet some officer he took my picture. Was very fast what ever it was, then at some point gave her ( Agent) my passport port on an off for 3 weeks, finally got the visa stamp..It cost me about $900 US.

So now I’m planning to go for same 4 months so I need another Non immigrant O visa, shouldn’t be cheaper now that I have the bank account, I’m staying at the same condo address, I just don’t want to put any large amount in the bank , other than my usual 120K Baht I have there. Should it be cheaper now that I have bank account, an staying at same place?

I would appreciate any info or recommendations for Agency….Aloha an Mahalo Dave

FYI:
NO agent in Phuket, when u dont have the 800,000 in the bank, will get u an extension in Phuket
TVC  is the best and cheapest UNLESS u live in Pattaya

OP  : u paid $900 for a Non O visa ONLY  
not the extension as well ( which would have given u 15 months)
OR   did  you get the 15 months, that a great price if no money in bank
PLEASE post that agent name if it true

Edited by zzzzz