Russian Tourist Injured After Thai Couple Gets Into Argument on Bangla Road in Patong

webfact

42 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

When it said threw a glass of whisky, I didn't think that included the frigging glass. 

They don't mess about here, I was sat in a bar one evening when an argument was kicking off big time and this was only about 6 pm an whole bunch of Thai women and the girl behind the bar launched a full bottle of beer at them, luckily it didn't hit anyone it hit a car parked outside the bar. 

• Haha 2

The Thai woman in the argument finally agreed after debate with all sides involved to pay financial compensation for the entertainment venue and provide financial aid for medical treatment for the Russian tourist.

Erm...  'financial compensation to the venue' ???..      erm...  I think they mean the venue and the police were in cohorts and decided to fleece the Thai couple...    

...  Its good that they paid for medical treatment for the Russian tourist, but it should have been the Russian who received any compensation, not the bar (who's only loss was 1 glass).