PM thanks all for release of four more Thai hostages

webfact

image.jpeg

Foreign Ministry Parnpree Bahiddha-nukara talks to Thai nationals who were released in Tel Aviv, Israel.

Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin posted an X message today, expressing his thanks to all parties concerned for their help in securing the release on Wednesday night of four more Thai hostages held by Hamas.

He wrote that the four arrived at Hatzerim Airbase at about 2am local time today. They have been identified as Paibul Ratnil, Kong Sae Lao, Chakkraphan Seekaena and Chalermchai Saengkaew.

Kong’s wife, Suntree Sae Lee, said she was notified that her husband was one among the most recent group of hostages released by Hamas on Wednesday night, the anticipated last day of the ceasefire between Hamas and Israeli defence forces. There are, however, reports that the ceasefire may be extended for four additional days.

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-11-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

If Hamas and the other terrorist groups in Gaza had not attacked and took hostages,

this situation would not still be happening.  I hate the media stories that make like the poor victems are 

Palestinians. If Hamas is made up of these people, I feel sympathy for all the people who were taken hostage.

In My Opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1