local markets Udon Thani or Nong Khai?

stupidfarang

Hi, we are traveling from Loa back down to BKK in January, anyone know of good local night markets with local crafts for sale? I am looking for elephant bells, have seen them in Chaing Mai but it is a 10 hour drive from Nong Khai which is a bit much as we need to drive back to Southern Thailand which is 17-18 hours driving.

images (2).jpeg

8 minutes ago, stupidfarang said:

Hi, we are traveling from Loa back down to BKK in January, anyone know of good local night markets with local crafts for sale? I am looking for elephant bells, have seen them in Chaing Mai but it is a 10 hour drive from Nong Khai which is a bit much as we need to drive back to Southern Thailand which is 17-18 hours driving.

images (2).jpeg

Never seen them. NK not much markets. Udon night markets crappy stuff. Never saw them in KK either.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, stupidfarang said:

Wow thank you for the link, I will check the shop out. Out of interest when searching the photo, was that just a google photo search? Will give it a try. Thank you, appreciated 

Yes ... came up with quite a few photos & links, but that was the only ones with Thai script.

• Like 1