Samsung Galaxy A52S

Negita43

I've been looking at upgrading to something a bit more modern than my old S9 and typed in a search for Samsung Thailand. That led me to their website on which you can search for whichever model you want. They are not the cheapest but at least you should be getting the genuine product if buying from them.

• Like 1

Yes I am aware BUT the 52 has something both the others you mention don't have - a jack socket AND before you say - yes I know you can buy a c type USB connector BUT you don't have my girlfriend who does not even want to change her WICO Y61 -Android 10 (ugh) and anyway as it's an old model I expect (Ho Ho) a good price that's certainly the case in Europe.

I believe the A53 still had the jack socket and they are still easily available.  I bought one for my gf last year.  Not impressed with the build quality.  The case has come open a couple of times and one of the rear camera lenses popped out.

3 hours ago, dddave said:

I believe the A53 still had the jack socket and they are still easily available. 

Not according to this:

https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a53_5g-11268.php

Also if you read te revue above on the site above you will see they actually like the 52 more!

But who knows in this mysterious world of mobile phones - I guess seeing is believing is the best watchword.

Edited by Negita43
added text

8 hours ago, Negita43 said:

Anyone know if it's available here at a decent price - I've seen one advertised in Lazada but the site says 5.5" screen and all the specs I've read say it has a 6.5" screen

https://shopee.co.th/SAMSUNG-Galaxy-A52s-5G-128GB-Ram-8GB-สินค้าใหม่-ตกรุ่น-ประกันร้าน-6-เดือน-i.4976096.12423754764

Full price only. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2023 at 11:10 AM, Negita43 said:

Anyone know if it's available here at a decent price - I've seen one advertised in Lazada but the site says 5.5" screen and all the specs I've read say it has a 6.5" screen

I should add that the same seller has it on their own website for 10,850 baht. Caveat emptor! Make sure that it’s new and unopened. 
https://www.thaimobileoutlet.com/th/products/692076-samsung-galaxy-a52s-5g-สเปคมือถือ-ราคาล่าสุด-ขายโทรศัพท์ซัมซุงราคาส่งมาบุญครอง

30 minutes ago, NextG said:

should add that the same seller has it on their own website for 10,850 baht. Caveat emptor! Make sure that it’s new and unopened. 

Thanks

Now that I have persuaded my GF that using the C type for earphones is not life threatening (mine not hers!:1zgarz5:) and I have found a "splitter" to enable simultaneous (I hope) charging and listening I am reviewing whether the A54 (which gets very good reviews) and which  I have seen at 11800 on Lazada (only 1000 more) maybe a much better long term prospect

Edited by Negita43
addition